• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingocfs

NUa7hE4.jpg

This is easily their best album every track is fire

Robaperas

With all this moving floors thing, I've been watching Metal Gear Scanlon, I'm about to watch the last episode of Sons of Drewberty and it has been great, watching Drew's brain melt with all this MGS nonsense is priceless.

kai3345

Banned
I wonder if Drew will leave the room when they talk Metal Gear during GOTY or if he'll even be a part of the deliberations at all this year

I wonder what the views are for MGS Scanlon, I stopped watching the recent one around 3 because it was really boring.

Even if the gaming content is not ideal, the MGS epsiodes are great 1 hour podcast about the lives and times on Dan Ryckert and Drew Scanlon. Learn above movies, food, and medical issues the easy way.

Notice that Demo Derby came back but MGScanlon is nowhere to be seen :)

That Demo Derby was recoded mid-November. It was unleashed due to an emergency no-content situation. Episodes of MGS were recorded after that was recorder, and they will returns before new episodes of Demo Derby return. You cannot stop MGS. You cannot!

Nerokis

So for the longest time, I've tried to recall what PS1 mech game a friend and I played way back in the day. The Armored Core that showed up on Demo Derby looks incredibly familiar. The main thing I remember us doing is versus mode in an outside map with patches of forest and such. Not sure if it was third person or first person, and I kind of recall there was a boost jump or something that drained a bar.

Anyone here happen to know if that matches the description of a PS1 Armored Core game? Is one of them known for their versus mode at all?

my favorite demo derby feature is when someone in some old nineties-ass video mentions a game that they were plugging and Jeff just goes "pfffffffff" because it ended up sucking or something.

i love it.

danm999

Looking at the release schedule, no wonder.

Tomb Raider released the same day as Fallout 4, in a window near Halo 5, Star Wars Battlefront and Black Ops 3.

The Order came out in February.

Rise Of The Tomb Raider got screwed over real bad. So many bad business choices with that one.

The game should have been a Q1-Q2 release. Heck I think every tomb raider for the last couple of games has been a early year release.

So which Batman Arkham game is worth playing first? I've got all of them in my library, should I just go from the beginning?

Yes, start at the beginning. Asylum is still the tightest overall experience. I adore City and prefer it to Asylum, but Asylum is 100% the better game and best of the Arkham series.

danm999

Rise Of The Tomb Raider got screwed over real bad. So many bad business choices with that one.

The game should have been a Q1-Q2 release. Heck I think every tomb raider for the last couple of games has been a early year release.

You would hope the business made sense on Square's end for whatever Microsoft gave them and that Microsoft just wanted another exclusive to move consoles holiday 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom