• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintyice

damn dude, what's your job and is that legal?

IT stuff. Totally legal. It's 11 hours in the office tomorrow (normally it's 8). 8am-7pm, then I'm on call all night, but since it's the weekend I get paid 6 hours for that. Basically all the on call stuff rolls into overtime so I get time and a half for it. It's just crazy seasonal overtime for the next month or so.

LiK

IT stuff. Totally legal. It's 11 hours in the office tomorrow (normally it's 8). 8am-7pm, then I'm on call all night, but since it's the weekend I get paid 6 hours for that. Basically all the on call stuff rolls into overtime so I get time and a half for it. It's just crazy seasonal overtime for the next month or so.

ah ok, OT is good.

Patryn

Patrick freely admitting that the invisible block isn't an exploit, that he's just not familiar with all the mechanics.

Patryn

I think the problem is that because of how he lets the Thwomp activate the P-switch and then has to travel across the new blocks, he actually won't have enough time to get the other P-switch out of the ? block.

It's also ironic that the coins that Dan thought were too hard are making it easier for Patrick.

Vinnyvania on the schedule

zonDUsc.png

anigif_enhanced-31861-1426272575-5.gif

Jothel

Super interesting at how Patrick is playing the level - what's even setting off the p-block? The thwomp? That happens?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom