• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
That sounds shitty, no wonder you would be a bit on edge about any comment that might come across this way.

Yeah, usually I just shrug off the insults as internet stranger nonsense, but the past couple of weeks in particular have been rather frustrating. When I saw strafer's post and came to the conclusion that I did, I just thought to myself, "Really? Another? If this doesn't stop, maybe I should just leave." But, hey: no harm, no foul. <3

Yes. Chloe Moretz is ground zero.

it's all your fucking fault sleeping! !

Always ruining everything as usual smh.
Sleeping Lesson
Never learns.

;)
We need people like you. So we can point our fingers.

sshDWZc.gif

jaina

Stop it! I already see Sleeping Lesson posting in GB chat..
Anyone else having issues with the live stream constantly stopping with a black screen?

That was an issue two weeks or so ago and we were told the engineers tried to implement an automatic reconnect for those cases. It's an akamai issue apparently.

I'm still not sure if Patrick's way of getting past the thwomp is better or worse than Dan's. It avoids that awful p-switch jump into the blocks, but the timing is MUCH more precise afterward.

def sim

Oh cool, I didn't know they did a new Choose Your Own Adventure. Another new content that didn't surface to the top for me, weird.

Haha, come to think of it, the Steam thread is the only community thread I'm a part of. I'll slip away into the shadows soon enough.

Aw see you on the other thread, then! ;)

That was an issue two weeks or so ago and we were told the engineers tried to implement an automatic reconnect for those cases. It's an akamai issue apparently.
Yup, seems like that Akamai problem is still around

That sucks, especially with my (fairly particular) use case. To get the livestreams on my TV I need to send the entire tab to my Chromecast, and since my laptop can't handle that so well I need to do that from my desktop.. but then I'd need to get up and walk to my desktop to reload the stream whenever it goes down.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
what a shitty boss

edit

what a shitty death circle

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Aw see you on the other thread, then! ;)

I actually binged on GB's quick looks back in the day, but at the time I had to micromanage a 200GB monthly quota and eventually shelved the QLs as they were eating into the allowance a little too much. Consequently, I stopped visiting the site, and as my interest in games waned over time (there's a bit of running joke that all I play is AssCreed and it's not far removed from the truth), so too did my interest in the QLs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom