• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Tim Allen is the voice of your tourism commercials, man. Pure Michigan.

But yeah, Indiana kinda sucks too. But Dan has no right to say that as a person from fucking Kansas.

Everyone in the state hates those commercials as well, trust me.

I've got no beef with Kansas. They aren't particularly shit, but they aren't good either. I guess that's the ultimate damnation for Kansas. They're really just nothing.

Bombcast fruit talk is ridiculous. Orange is the best fruit? Get real.

Most berries are higher than Oranges, particularly Blueberries and Strawberries, but Oranges and their derivatives ain't no slouch either.

yami4ct

Melons are really good fruit. With regards to their orange debate, they could always go for a tangerine as a substitute.

Tangerines are awesome. Tangelos are also pretty fantastic as well.

Peeling and orange by hand isn't that hard unless you're going traditional naval oranges. Most derivatives have pretty much solved that already.

What if they just stop metal gear scanlon? No fanfare, just cut it loose. Would people be upset?

There'd probably be a niche community dedicated to trying to find out random scraps of the (un-created) episodes scattered somewhere, anywhere on the website, who end up concluding that the only way for GB to unlock said episodes for the community is to add details for every wiki page in the task queue until the bounties for each task goes to zero.

Oranges are the best fruit because you never need to be in the mood for an orange. It's just always enticing. I've never turned down somebody offering me an extra orange.

So I got it spoiled for me that I'm getting a PS4 for christmas with Last of Us and Battlefront. What other games should I look into now.

not destiny

I thought you has bad internet? How are you going to play Battlefront?

My recommendation is going to be Until Dawn. It is in my top 10 for this year. Even for those that dislike scary games, there is a lot here to love.

If you can download stuff, then Axiom Verge, Soma, Life is Strange, Tales from the Borderlands

Dark Souls 2, Bloodborne, MGSV and DMC4: SE

Most of the best stuff is coming next year though.

3 out 4 of those are on PC. Two are on my wishlist as a matter of fact, and I bought MGSV on launch.

But yeah Horizon is coming out, that's all I know I want for sure.

I thought you has bad internet? How are you going to play Battlefront?

My recommendation is going to be Until Dawn. It is in my top 10 for this year. Even those that dislike scary games, there is a lot here to love.

If you can download stuff, then Axiom Verge, Soma, Life is Strange, Tales from the Borderlands

I'm not, it's the bundle my folks found at a price that they liked. I mean maybe one day I will if I change locations.

Oh fuck yes Until Dawn.

AcridMeat

Banned
When you get a bad orange it fucking sucks though. You did all that work for naught. Now clementines, those are the shit.

Pears are underrated, they're the juicier apple.

Didn't the bombcast (or maybe beastcast) bash crunchy peanut butter at some point or am I imagining that?

yami4ct

You know what's pretty great? A Pomegranate. They are a bit too expensive around here and are too much work, but when you do eat one they are pretty tasty.

TraBuch

Banned
God I really want some Asian pears. Anyone here live near Natural Bridge, VA and wanna go to that big orchard and buy some for me?

Wow this overblood 2 super replay is taking a turn. They literally made zero progress last episode lol

This game makes deadly premonition look like gtav

And now they're jacking off a cyber trex. Well okay

Joeku

daydream

Banned
You know what's pretty great? A Pomegranate. They are a bit too expensive around here and are too much work, but when you do eat one they are pretty tasty.

either the best thing or the worst thing ever for someone who doesn't enjoy sour, at all

can go either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom