• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwimpy

Quick Look: Yakuza 5
VIDEO ON DEC 16, 2015 06:00 AM
NH0zEjj.gif

Wish I hadn't given away my PS3. :(

Joeku

There's like 2 people in the world who want to take a raw tomato and bite in to it. Don't get me wrong, I like tomatoes but I'm not gonna just take a chomp out of one.

I'm one of those people. I'd rather eat a tomato straight than most fruit.

Jothel

I'm a bit late to this lemon party but bananas are super versatile so they're maybe the best...
Also banana and peanut butter on toast is too damn good

"I don't want the game to kill itself before I can do it. And I know that it's sort of Bethesda's core competency... is making self-destroying games."

god this series is the best

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I still blows my mind that Dan hates Yakuza games. They're right up his alley.

In Yakuza 5 you
punch a bear in the middle of a blizzard and then later you find that same bear after you've learned to use a rifle and you throw the rifle away and just fight that fucking giant bear with your god damn fists

Imagine if you did that in MGS how he'd react

Tubobutts

I like frozen cherries. I don't really like oranges even though we had like 4 orange trees, but I Ike orange flavored things the most. Tangerines, pineapples, and apples are also good. Bananas are mid-tier.

LiK

I still blows my mind that Dan hates Yakuza games. They're right up his alley.

if a game doesn't grab Dan early enough he'll give up on it. and yes, i agree. so many characters are what Dan likes and hell, you get to do some insane moves in combat. not sure why he's not into it.

There's a huge possibility we may have a way longer stream than the usual UPF, Jeff just mentioned on Mixlr. Because it's the last friday before the holidays.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's a huge possibility we may have a way longer stream than the usual UPF, Jeff just mentioned on Mixlr. Because it's the last friday before the holidays.

They always do a big long stream before the end of the year.
Mostly where Jeff plays old stuff and people come in and out. It's one of my favorite features. I still watch the one from 2010 pretty often

daydream

Banned
Mostly where Jeff plays old stuff and people come in and out. It's one of my favorite features. I still watch the one from 2010 pretty often

the 2012 jeff & ryan famicom stream is probably my favourite gb stream ever

awesome. my only plans for friday involve seeing star wars in the morning and running a few errands. new plans: set.

Yeah, I know but this time he was talking about him having lots of shit he has to do but also feeling good that he did many other things today. It did seem though that he'll be doing his best to make it happen despite him having lots of shit to do.

Also, he mentioned he'll try to make a podcast as well without resorting to skype/mumble/whatever. Like get as much people in the office as possible in that one day of work after friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom