• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Alex said on Twitter that he's playing Devil's Third now, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the QL go up on the schedule for tomorrow.

Strax

They're entitled to give their GOTY to whatever they like but Dan and Jeff's SMM experience has been very uniquely different that the average player. As someone who owns both games and enjoyed them, it's weird to see how their social media reach has impacted their SMM experience in ways that people who do not have that reach or interest in engaging people in the same fashion would never get out of SMM.

When they said that having the reach they have didn't influence their enjoyment of SMM was the first time I literally shook my head and said "C'mon" while listening to a podcast. That goes more for Dan then Jeff, at least going by their reactions of people trying the levels. Dan's entire thing is trying to make insane levels so only a fraction of the players can get close to beating them. I'm pretty sure Jeff said something like if you want your level played go to twitch steamer who is playing the game or get your friends over. Of course its their GOTY so they judge it on their terms but hearing Jeff talk about video games and being so off and out of touch was kind of shocking.

Zaph

When they said that having the reach they have didn't influence their enjoyment of SMM was the first time I literally shook my head and said "C'mon" while listening to a podcast. That goes more for Dan then Jeff, at least going by their reactions of people trying the levels. Dan's entire thing is trying to make insane levels so only a fraction of the players can get close to beating them. I'm pretty sure Jeff said something like if you want your level played go to twitch steamer who is playing the game or get your friends over. Of course its their GOTY so they judge it on their terms but hearing Jeff talk about video games and being so off and out of touch was kind of shocking.

I have to imagine this will be brought up, and is probably a main argument from Brad. Will still end up winning.

Brad's literally the only person who thinks that. Dan said that he had the most emotional response ever in a video game out of Mario Maker. Jeff said it was their best game since Ocarina of Time.

Mario Maker is going to DESTROY the other games.

Dan said that? Can you remember what on?

Mhs5 seems like a really good game and will probably break the top 5, but its biggest proponents, jeff and dan have soured on it hecause of konamis post release changes

strafer

Only anime I watched was Love Hina back in 2000. A friend told me about it and he showed me a couple of episodes he downloaded from Kazaa.

It was cool.

I'm scared to step into that world.

Curufinwe

Only anime I watched was Love Hina back in 2000. A friend told me about it and he showed me a couple of episodes he downloaded from Kazaa.

It was cool.

I'm scared to step into that world.

If you wants laughs without any smut start with Cromartie High which is free on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom