• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinny really just has to keep jumping up and left even if it looks like nothing is coming. Sometimes you just have to trust the level design to save you. I think the cruelty of the NES versions is messing with him.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Yeah now that you mention it, I'm getting some crackle too when they get into higher frequencies.

Vinny's actually making this game look as hard as Castlevania 3, which I've never played. Maybe that game's a lot easier than I thought.

Anjin M

I actually binged on GB's quick looks back in the day, but at the time I had to micromanage a 200GB monthly quota and eventually shelved the QLs as they were eating into the allowance a little too much. Consequently, I stopped visiting the site, and as my interest in games waned over time (there's a bit of running joke that all I play is AssCreed and it's not far removed from the truth), so too did my interest in the QLs.

From time to time, QLs have replaced gaming for me. :)

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 3m minutes ago

We're on a giant billboard over the Las Vegas strip for some damn reason today!

CTtxhtWUkAAphur.jpg

guess they've hit it big

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
How many premium memberships do I need to buy to get Vinny, Jeff, Alex, and Austin to go to a Hatsune Miku concert? The Miku Expo is coming to NYC in May 2016!

Strax

A Fallout 4 Q about the
satellite dishes
close to the starting zone

So when I got there the BoS had already showed up in the blimp. The had a chopper flying over the satellite dishes and the Super Mutants and the GunRunners next to the tank shot it down. When it crashed into the satellite dishes three members of the BoS ran from the chopper (still alive for some reason) and had a shootout with Super Mutants and the GunRunners. I've never see anything as hectic. This all took place in about 60 secs and then I died. I loaded up and next time the BoS was never too be found but the Super Mutants and GunRunners had a shootout. Is this just random stuff or was it scripted?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
VinnyVania was so great. It contained Alex's two happiest moments in recorded history, and only one of them was the result of somebody else's misfortune.

Zabant

Looks like Patrick 'Figured it out off stream' Klepeck got past the hidden block segment of Dan's latest level.

I think the only way to beat him is just make the hardest pure skill based platforming level, as (one way or another..) he'll figure out any puzzles or tricks that are in a level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom