• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

It's so weird seeing Patrick on his streams do the whole Twitch thing of like being overly animated, thanking everyone for subscribing, talking about custom emotes.

I don't necessarily begrudge him it, if the opportunity presents itself then go for it. It's just a bit surreal and awkward to watch.
I enjoy Patrick content and he brought a great perspective to GB that they were sorely lacking without him.

But I think I've heard him do a little, forced Mario soundbite on the last stream whenever the subscription tracker popped up and that might be my limit.

also, fair warning to SMM fans: Ive read more than once that people are spoiling Star Wars by uploading levels with spoilers in them.

Fucking people, man. see, this is why SMM cannot be allowed to win GOTY.

Haunted

Is the fact that people are freaking out about Star Wars spoilers spoiling that there is a big surprising twist in the new Star Wars?

Strax

lol, Evolve. Glad to see someone still cares about that game I guess.

Evolve looks likes buckets of fun but I got turned off by the DLC and lack of maps/monsters.

If it came out today with everything thats in the game now I might buy it but I doubt I'll it now even at something like $30 because it seems like the game is dying

Is the fact that people are freaking out about Star Wars spoilers spoiling that there is a big surprising twist in the new Star Wars?

With a movie this big I think it wouldn't take much to be considered a spoiler. It's been so many years for anything of note that anything good at this point is a huge surprise.

The story has been under wraps for that film for a while now so almost everything is kinda spoilerish. Trailers have shown basically zero plot so a lot of people want to keep things that way till they can see it.

The whole "Bombcast misses all the big stories" thing could probably be fixed if they recorded and uploaded on the same day.

I wonder if the new set up will make that easier or is the entire building still sharing the same 1 podcast studio?

Heimbeck

Banned
Good call, never settle for anything less than Amiibo Festival and chill.

tumblr_nw52vgYiIN1rz6w0do1_500.gif

popo

The whole "Bombcast misses all the big stories" thing could probably be fixed if they recorded and uploaded on the same day.

I wonder if the new set up will make that easier or is the entire building still sharing the same 1 podcast studio?

They have a new podcast room to themselves (maybe shared with GS) but I think they record at the end of the day because they want to. They will always miss some breaking news whenever they record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom