• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I barley listen to music, so listening to people talk about music doesn't seem too interesting to me. Make a moviecast first. What's Rorie up to, by now the internet has to be a lot nicer than it was so he probably doesn't have much work each day, right?

repeater

N5xInN1.jpg

What.. what year is it?

Volotaire

I barley listen to music, so listening to people talk about music doesn't seem too interesting to me. Make a moviecast first. What's Rorie up to, by now the internet has to be a lot nicer than it was so he probably doesn't have much work each day, right?

I would love a few move moveicasts. Star Wars would seem a no brainer to cover, especially given most people in the office will watch it.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I've listened to like 5 bombcasts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cUkH3gR.jpg

If they added timestamps for their 2 hour+ podcasts that would be swell.

Guess Who

Banned
I'm two minutes into the latest Mario Maker Mornings, and Patrick really is on his way to becoming a stereotypical YouTuber.

To be fair, there are extremely few people who can make solo, unscripted, hour-long video content that's enjoyable to watch. To be honest I literally can't think of anyone.

Not even giantbombcast?

Youre missing out on some of the best content they produce
The few I've listened to seemed like the worst moments of quick looks where they obviously don't know what they're talking about stretched out to 5 hours. The story bits are fun but I don't have time to be skipping about, lol.

TraBuch

Banned
It is fucking stupid how difficult it is to find a non-shit quality versions of Lucha Underground episodes on the internet. Why have they not put the episodes up for streaming anywhere?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I didn't know Danny is a SC guy.

I'm two minutes into the latest Mario Maker Mornings, and Patrick really is on his way to becoming a stereotypical YouTuber.

The only things I don't like are the "WOW, XYZ subscribed!" and his dumb little songs and dances but I guess that's what you have to do.

Myggen

They are likely to put up some video along with GOTY. It might not be as much as usual with their studio issues but I would expect something.

They talked about how they were still doing some filming for the GOTY stuff at the end of the Bombcast, so they're doing something.

justjim89

I'm just joking around. Roman is a great guy who had the unfortunate role of being the worst booked wrestler on WWE. Hoping this title reign goes well for him.

Roman's own momentum and appeal was undermined by such a sudden inorganic push. If they'd have let him continue building support and overness organically like he was, he'd be even more over now. But he's still made the best of a bad situation and good on him for it. He's not some ultra technical wrestler and promo-wise the longer he goes the worse it gets, but he's a really good storyteller when he gets the right platform and opponent. Remember when he and Big Show had a match of the night at some PPV this past year? Or him vs. Bryan? Or him vs. Lesnar? Dude is really solid and only getting better.

Roman's own momentum and appeal was undermined by such a sudden inorganic push. If they'd have let him continue building support and overness organically like he was, he'd be even more over now. But he's still made the best of a bad situation and good on him for it. He's not some ultra technical wrestler and promo-wise the longer he goes the worse it gets, but he's a really good storyteller when he gets the right platform and opponent. Remember when he and Big Show had a match of the night at some PPV this past year? Or him vs. Bryan? Or him vs. Lesnar? Dude is really solid and only getting better.

just don't give him a microphone

Wunder

hm probably won't be able to catch it live

let's hope it'll feature more people, last year's was a bit sad despite my love for rorie

New Year's With The Caravella Family

Live Show - Dec 31, 10:00pm

Don't tease me I actually went to the site to check god damnit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom