• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

LackingSaint

Neo Member
Glad you guys are enjoying it. It's been a real rush for me and my music pal seeing the view-count go up so quickly!

I've always pronounced it Yakooza and I'm very sorry for that.

we have those threads in off-topic every once in a while where someone says a long incredibly foul story, and that's an appropriate use of gross, i would say

I guess the confessions thread in OT is the epitome of gross, when guys are talking about jerking off in people's coffee or actively fucking their sister. So there we go.

Glad you guys are enjoying it. It's been a real rush for me and my music pal seeing the view-count go up so quickly!

I've always pronounced it Yakooza and I'm very sorry for that.

I've never listened the podcast with this question, but that video was fantastic. Jeff looks insane and that Dan cameo was great too.

I was just joking about the Yakooza thing lol.

Guys, you should really watch The Walk. Zemeckis really brought those suckers back to life.

9yhdqJY.png

WuE33jV.png

That PSVR promotion for the movie looked cool. People seemed to keep tipping over in the videos.

Edit- Here's one video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m_z2njEaSs

Jintor

I want more The Workplace scripts.

Remember some fan actually made like a full episode script? I thought that was the funniest shit. I can't find it right now...

AcridMeat

Banned
i say hire lackingsaint as freelancer and give that dude a budget

love the shorts and there's not enough of them
Cosigned. Imagine if he got a budget to do a "bombcast highlight of the week" or something.

The Oculus Rift one is still my favorite. The way LackingSaint portrays Jeff is so damn good.

Demoskinos

Man no LiS stream tomorrow means they aren't going to finish episode 4 until 2016. I'm not sure if they are even coming into the office next week at all. :(

Knife is still the logical choice over bat.

The bat is a skill and strength based weapon with a low DPS.
Knife is dex based with a high DPS and low skill.

With the bat you need to win with the first hit. You miss and your fucked. If you want to take the other guy out your only option is the head and it better be a real solid hit as well.

With the knife you just got to get past the guard and go start slashing and stabbing. The cost of missing once wont kill you and its easier to dodge a bat swing then it is to dodge 5 knife stabs at close range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom