• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario Kart 8's soundtrack rules, but Danny singing about not letting a leprechaun touch you and Osama Bin Laden explosions in the sky is good as well.

finish-powerball-quantum-power-gel-tablets-40-tablets.400x420.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
That cover mechanic video...I'm 30+ hours in WHAT?

Is Just Cause 3 still coming out early December? I can't wait for videos of that.

I thought Brad's description of the normal Blizzard story was pretty good too: "Lots of people getting corrupted and then redeemed."

That pretty much describes all of WoWs lore. All of blizzards lore. Ancient evils, corruption, redemption and/or killing/replacing the bad guy.

FluxWaveZ

Since the OP is a GB fan and sometimes posts in this thread I'm sure it's at least partly inspired by Witcher3gate.

No, actually, since I don't really think much of GB's opinions on The Witcher 3 yet (I still have Witcher 1 and 2 to get through before thinking that Witcher 3 is the best thing ever). But, of course by being a fan of Giant Bomb, I was very much keeping them in mind when making that thread.

Speaking of which, I just received the Ugly Baby quest in Witcher 3. I understand this is around where Dan tapped out? Seems like shit is just about to start popping off.

Since the OP is a GB fan and sometimes posts in this thread I'm sure it's at least partly inspired by Witcher3gate.

or maybe by how nobody shuts up about undertale/mgsv/etc

because I'm totally in the "the more people yammering about undertale, the less I want to play it" camp

def sim

Caution, this also works when you have the high ground. So if you're on the edge of the roof wanting to shoot down at some raiders, if will boost you off the edge thinking that the floor is cover and send you falling to your death. Happened to me at the Corvega factory.

Hahahaha of course it does aw geez

Caution, this also works when you have the high ground. So if you're on the edge of the roof wanting to shoot down at some raiders, if will boost you off the edge thinking that the floor is cover and send you falling to your death. Happened to me at the Corvega factory.

Speaking of the Corvega plant, is it just me or does the game run like straight trash all throughout that area?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I haven't had any trouble wiht Undertale overexposure.

Not like Last of Us on gaf where it infected every thread, gaming or off-topic

Teddified

Speaking of which, I just received the Ugly Baby quest in Witcher 3. I understand this is around where Dan tapped out? Seems like shit is just about to start popping off.

Yeah it's why people kept telling him to keep going. But oh well it's his decision at the end of the day.

Myggen

I haven't had any trouble wiht Undertale overexposure.

Not like Last of Us on gaf where it infected every thread, gaming or off-topic

Yeah, I think TLoU is the peak of that on GAF. It got to the point that some people would just attack you if you said anything even slightly negative about that game.

Speaking of the Corvega plant, is it just me or does the game run like straight trash all throughout that area?

yeah, really really badly.

also I found out a fun trick, in that the more things I turn down, the worse the game actually runs.

I'm having a hard time accepting the fact that this isn't a budget game from russia

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.

OHHHHHH so that's why that happened fucking bethesda

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Has Jeff gotten a chance to crack wise about how shitty of a thing Cloud being in Smash is? I know he's always been critical about their roster choices getting further away from the cool Nintendo ass Nintendo stuff like ROB and Game & Watch.

Myggen

Has Jeff gotten a chance to crack wise about how shitty of a thing Cloud being in Smash is? I know he's always been critical about their roster choices getting further away from the cool Nintendo ass Nintendo stuff like ROB and Game & Watch.

I doubt he cares enough to even crack wise about it.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

I think it's hilarious. Sony didn't have Cloud in their Smash Bros but Nintendo does.

Jintor

Stutters like duck outside. I was also having severe issues in the Boston city proper. Where up dropping shadow distance to medium and that seemed to do the trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom