• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

The funny thing about the Fallout thing is Jeff sounded like he was having a good time every time he's talked about it while still recognizing the issues it has.

He gets real excited several times in the QL.

People are babies about review scores. If I had written a Fallout 4 review I would have bene even harsher than Jeff. Opinions yo!

hey daydream jeff totally played my mario maker level

and starred it

this is what the kid who got mean joe green's jersey must have felt like

Oh that's cool. What kind of level was it? Like one of those stupid hard one or did you go for something more traditional? If I could I would give it a shot myself. :p

Anyone got a timestamp for the 5.9-inch pale chub?

e: good way to start a page.

Yup, quality post my friend. ;)

jeffwinendutg.jpg

Oh that's cool. What kind of level was it? Like one of those stupid hard one or did you go for something more traditional? If I could I would give it a shot myself. :p

It isn't stupid hard, but I think it's the most challenging stage I've made so far. It's an auto-scrolling castle level with a somewhat strict time limit. Nothing too gimmicky.

Xater

It isn't stupid hard, but I think it's the most challenging stage I've made so far. It's an auto-scrolling castle level with a somewhat strict time limit. Nothing too gimmicky.

So you didn't resort to Dan methods. That's good to hear.

BTW Guys Twitter is great right now:

bildschirmfoto2015-11k0rrh.png

bildschirmfoto2015-11zbsss.png

jaina

For fucks sake, I'm actually getting mad this stuff is getting so much unwarranted attention. I got full closure with this post:
Funniest thing about all this was the rooster teeth subreddit. Those guys were as dumbfounded by the comments as we were, and seemed disappointed that it might hinder any more guesting on each other's content in the future.
and was happy :(

Dineren

Banned
Man overwatch does look really fun, kinda bummed not to be in the beta.

Same here. With all the Overwatch streaming I've seen going on I just kind of assumed it was coming out really soon. Having to wait until June sucks, watching the Unfinished video put me in the mood for a multiplayer shooter.

Teddified

It's kinda weird to know about something and have it be over and done with before it blows up a few days later.

But I guess I'm part of the "Weird GB fans" so it comes with the territory.

Yes, we are the weird GB fans

Xater

Same here. With all the Overwatch streaming I've seen going on I just kind of assumed it was coming out really soon. Having to wait until June sucks, watching the Unfinished video put me in the mood for a multiplayer shooter.

Might be earlier. The official word from Blizzard is:

Expected game release is on or before 06/21/16

popo

If nothing else the ribbing of Jeff over Fine Wine and Fancy Cheese is the best thing since Press Sneak Fucks and I hope the joke runs and runs. If Jeff's GOTY skit does not have him sitting next to a roaring fireplace in a smoking jacket taking a huge bite out of a huge brie, something is wrong.

If nothing else the ribbing of Jeff over Fine Wine and Fancy Cheese is the best thing since Press Sneak Fucks and I hope the joke runs and runs. If Jeff's GOTY skit does not have him sitting next to a roaring fireplace in a smoking jacket taking a huge bite out of a huge brie, something is wrong.

Or eating a Kraft Singles sandwich and drinking Franzia straight out the box.

Bacon

It's kinda weird to know about something and have it be over and done with before it blows up a few days later.

But I guess I'm part of the "Weird GB fans" so it comes with the territory.

Yes, we are the weird GB fans

You callin me weird? I'm just a normal cool guy

I love Rooster Teeth and Giant Bomb alike, but I like them for different things completely. I've been to every RTX and caught every GB panel available at any other con I go to.

That being said... Rooster Teeth... shhhhhh... you're being ignorant and mean.

Ha Fuel Rats are a special group. When Frontier added the ability to transfer fuel to another player, they probably didn't foresee the organized group that almost immediate spawned out of it. Prior to the update that allowed that, you had no other choice but to self destruct if you ran out of fuel out of range of fuel scoopable star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom