• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Ceviche.

Hmm Jeff on Xbox One was last seen playing GAROU MOW.

tumblr_mhj7jifYO61s0ca9lo1_400.gif

LaDGFfc.png

played 4 hours ago (Current time 3:48am pa cific) why

Peru

N64 is pretty great. Visuals dated in ways most system aren't of course, but a lot of silly / fun multiplayer games I feel the crew could get some UPF out of in stead of more mount your friends etc. A multiplayer console. Shame if only the mini games make it.

demidar

N64 is pretty great. Visuals dated in ways most system aren't of course, but a lot of silly / fun multiplayer games I feel the crew could get some UPF out of in stead of more mount your friends etc. A multiplayer console. Shame if only the mini games make it.

Perfect Dark 4 human/ 12 CPU multiplayer at 4 fps was dope.

MPP4 quote I never appreciated until now: After Brad wins and Jeff is congratulating him on a skillful play, Dan says he won because he has more experience in eSports

popo

They say the good die first.

Only the good die young
All the evil seem to live forever

Edit

I don't think I ever listened to the whole of that dumb song before. The first lines are dark.

The demon in your mind will rape you in your bed at night
The wisdom of ages, the lies and outrages concealed

jaina

Ok, bring back anime if you must but PLEASE ban this crap.
One of the times I saw this grammar error yesterday, I finally googled it to make sure it's just a common mistake none of the native speakers care about. I'm prone to do your/you're typos myself, but could/should of makes me more upset than wrestling talk.

popo

There's no way in hell that snooker game isn't a Dan/Jeff/Danny joint with all the "SNOOker" talk they had on that lacrosse game.

I am watching sucker on TV as I type this. Current match is in it's eighth hour.

Seeing two players trade safety shots for an hour reminds you of why Americans never really got in to it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I am watching sucker on TV as I type this. Current match is in it's eighth hour.

Seeing two players trade safety shots for an hour reminds you of why Americans never really got in to it.

Hey don't push that shit to the rest of us non-americans.

Volotaire

Snooker is quite fun to watch from time to time. It's like watching Tennis. You want to stop watching but you just can't stop (after this rally, etc.). However, I only watch Tennis in occasionally, and I only watch it when it's Wimbledon season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom