• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's weird that I look at something like a movie and go, 'man I don't have the time to watch this' but I see a 3 hour MPP or some shit and instantly watch it.

I mean, I know the difference is I can kind of peek off screen and do other stuff while watching a MPP or a MST3K and want to focus intently on a proper movie. But still.

iBo8tId.png

I use a variant of this(with the power output in the back) for my PC, haven't had a single problem the 5 or so years I've had it.
My primary source is going to be a record player so it's less important to me to have a good DAC. I would also like to spend less than $150 on an amp, although I could be persuaded otherwise if there are appreciable advantages.

Meneses

Just finished Uncharted 4 and holy shit that game was absolutely incredible. Safe to say no console game will look this good this year, too.

And dat ending.

Lijik

Just finished Uncharted 4. Wowowweewow what a game. Beautiful ending to the franchise.

How was Mario Party? Excruciating?

Once Dan comes out with the snacks sent in from a user you can comfortably skip to the last ten minutes unless you want to watch a few hours of monotony as the crew sinks into a queso dip induced coma while Dan stays in the lead uncontested

Sounds like my kind of party then. Pure, raw misery.

Whats the link where I can watch whatever the last livestream was? Or does that only work for non-premium live shows?

yami4ct

hey yo where's that party at

managed livestreams not working :<

Managed Livestream is broken. You'll have to wait for the archive. Since they didn't take breaks to breakup the archive file this time, it's gonna take a bit to upload. Might not be up until tomorrow afternoon if things go poorly.

demidar

Managed Livestream is broken. You'll have to wait for the archive. Since they didn't take breaks to breakup the archive file this time, it's gonna take a bit to upload. Might not be up until tomorrow afternoon if things go poorly.

But I need my recorded despair NOW!

Anjin M

Finally finished watching MPP6. For some reason the archive stayed live on my phone. It was a pretty miserable show, though that's part of what I want from MPP. That said, Jeff running the final minigame was awesome and made me laugh quite hard.
Any idea when the mario party archive will be up??
Jason said on Twitter that he tried to get it up, but couldn't finish until Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom