• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

They need to not eat a bunch of crap and choose the standard board.

Still, this had is moments of course. I haven't given up on Mario Party.

Jason said on Twitter that he tried to get it up, but couldn't finish until Thursday.

2754759-tumblr_mwcfzs76wy1qeuiqyo4_250.gif

I thought the MPP was alright. Wish they had picked a different board though. Dan should maybe read up about them for the next one instead of just listening to insane people on Twitter. Anyone who says they have a favourite board in a Mario Party game can probably not be trusted.

In fairness that early Mario Party game where they picked the board with the Fuck You Laser was one of the best ones, so I understand the motivation to pick one of the non standard ones

Just finished watching MPP6, it was fine. It's probably one of the weaker ones they've done but it was still enjoyable, not sure why people are down on it.

hamchan

It was the Rocky 5 of MPP.
It was the Spider-Man 3 of MPP.
It was the Godfather 3 of MPP.
It was the X-Men 3 of MPP.
It was the Star Wars Episode 1 & 2 of MPP.
It was the Matrix 3 of MPP.
It was the Terminator 3 of MPP.

That was dull and miserable, but not in a fun way. Eating those cookies and queso weighed everyone down. Maybe it needs to take place in front of a crowd going forward because outside of Drew's flash of fury or Jeff taking three stars, I can't remember any highlights from these near five hours.

That was dull and miserable, but not in a fun way. Eating those cookies and queso weighed everyone down. Maybe it needs to take place in front of a crowd going forward because outside of Drew's flash of fury or Jeff taking three stars, I can't remember any highlights from these near five hours.

I'm not in it for the moments, I'm in it for the marathon of torture.

hamchan

It's a real shame they shut down the managed livestream thing from working.

I know they're afraid non-premium people will be able to watch it if they don't, but the archive still takes ages to come up so now people are just shit out of luck.

It's a real shame they shut down the managed livestream thing from working.

I know they're afraid non-premium people will be able to watch it if they don't, but the archive still takes ages to come up so now people are just shit out of luck.

I don't think they did? It might just be a Mario Party thing because of how they have to archive it. I used it the other week for UPF before it went up as an archive.

Jamie OD

It was the Rocky 5 of MPP.
It was the Spider-Man 3 of MPP.
It was the Godfather 3 of MPP.
It was the X-Men 3 of MPP.
It was the Star Wars Episode 1 & 2 of MPP.
It was the Matrix 3 of MPP.
It was the Terminator 3 of MPP.

That begs the question, which game will be the Fast & Furious 5 of MPP and explode the series beyond all expectations?

Myggen

"Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue" is a real name of a real video game?

We need to stop letting Square name games.

The Kingdom Hears series has had insane names for quite some times.

I don't think they did? It might just be a Mario Party thing because of how they have to archive it. I used it the other week for UPF before it went up as an archive.

Yeah, Managed Livestream has never worked for every stream. From time to time it won't play for some reason. I would hold off on the doom and gloom for now.

Zaph

Yeah, Managed Livestream has never worked for every stream. From time to time it won't play for some reason. I would hold off on the doom and gloom for now.

Occasionally the video url in the managed livestream would be (intentionally) broken by adding a few characters after the stream ended. Then GBeast got a production feature that would hash the URL after broadcast, and quite recently that feature seems to have rolled out to West.

Myggen

Occasionally the video url in the managed livestream would be (intentionally) broken by adding a few characters after the stream ended. Then GBeast got a production feature that would hash the URL after broadcast, and quite recently that feature seems to have rolled out to West.

Ah, okay. So Managed Livestream might not be a thing anymore? Sucks if true, but I'll (barely) survive. Archives goes up the same day for most content, if not it goes up the day after.

I'd be all in for a full-fledged Drew vs. Austin series.

Also, holy shit did the comments on that quick look page go exactly where you'd expect. It's not a true comments section until you get to the accusation of Austin being anti-Israel.

Jintor

I'd be all in for a full-fledged Drew vs. Austin series.

Also, holy shit did the comments on that quick look page go exactly where you'd expect. It's not a true comments section until you get to the accusation of Austin being anti-Israel.

anyone call him a cuck? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom