• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

I feel like body pillows is a very lucrative merchandising market that they should explore.
How about a Men of Giant Bomb Calendar?
17yshrw.jpg

santeesioux

MGSV always seems to have another 300mb-1gb update to install whenever I log into Steam and I don't understand why they're still ruining that game.

Strax

The crowd was fun. Y'all suck.

Crowds are fun, GB crowds are not. I've watched hundreds of live shows/live podcasts/panels/Q&As/stand-ups and the only time I actively cringe is during GB stuff. My reason are these

1. The guys turn into sitcom characters of themselves and this is most obvious in MPP5

2. The fandom is relatively small but passionate so the crowd is all way too "inside baseball" during Q&As and their yelling (MPP5) and turn it into Memes of Giant Bomb

You don't need to watch MPP if you don't like it, just reminding you all of that concept.

I think it's really good still. Jeff is hilarious throughout.

Anjin M

This episode of MPP was a dark middle chapter. The guys all went bad and tried to beat Dan at his own game but couldn't. They have to redeem themselves by playing clean in MPP7.

There is a whole narrative arc going on here.

Watching Mario Party:

Twizzlers are FAR superior to Red Vines. If you think otherwise you are dead fucking WRONG.
When I post the next thread, the title is going to be about the superiority of Red Vines. You can all stop with the suggestions now.

Megasoum

Banned
Not quite sure on Stelaris yet...

Granted I'm still early but I feel like I don't really have anything specific to do? I'm just exploring and building mining bases...

Anyway I'll keep going.

Also, how do you get more pop on a planet?

Mario Party 7 allows 8 players.

I cant think of a better way to kickstart E3 2016 then a Mario Party Party where everyone at Giant Bomb east and west can play?

I always forget how fucking GRUELING even watching a Mario Party Party is, but the decent into madness in the last hour is always worth it.
When I post the next thread, the title is going to be about the superiority of Red Vines. You can all stop with the suggestions now.
Just know you are on the wrong side of history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom