• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

My secret shame is watching hearthstone twitch streams on my phone.

I don't play it, and the game is so rng and broken, but I can't stop.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If I was a demon, I don't know if I'd be grateful for the demon to the world where a roided out space marine is s0napping my friends necks, blowing them to pieces, and ripping their arms off and beating them with it

Brashnir

My secret shame is watching hearthstone twitch streams on my phone.

I don't play it, and the game is so rng and broken, but I can't stop.

I guess it's better than spending a bunch of money on Amiibos or addictionware.

Edit - they're played a wide-ass variety of games on this stream, and yet still managed to play nothing I have any interest in at all.

daydream

Banned
"were you expecting the thing you paid for? have an endless mode instead!"

i was looking forward to galak-z

then they revealed the hideous art, cancelled the vita version and now this bs

Myggen

So Doom is good? Surprising.

VerifiableWellmadeChickadee.gif

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Galak-Z was soooo cool for like, an afternoon. Then the crushing disappointment sets in.

also the thing they do in the game where they basically make fun of you for expecting THE FUCKING THING THEY PROMISED IN THE GAME AKA FINISHING THE FUCKING GAME makes me want to shoot the devs into the sun and Austin should've called that shit out

justjim89

The Elusive Contract for Hitman that went up today is pretty easy as long as you can find the guy. Would make for a fun UPF segment.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
The Elusive Contract for Hitman that went up today is pretty easy as long as you can find the guy. Would make for a fun UPF segment.

I spent like 10 minutes wandering around the first floor because I knew he would be there. Didn't show, went to the attic, knocked out 2 guards but kinda got spotted by 1 of them and lost myself a bunch of points, went back downstairs and there he was, right where I expected him to be. Dunno, it was a bit anti-climactic.

William

Kerbal was so much fun to watch I think. I followed along with my own kerbal missions and actually learnt a lot thanks to Vinny explaining the basics. Looking forward to whatever project they embark on next, its fun to have a series that has a clear "mission statement", I expect they will pick a game they can set their own goals in and have fun with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom