• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
ZERO CHILL

Funniest part is when he totally could've whipped out a pistol to shoot the dude who was shooting at him but he figured scissors were more lethal than bullets, lmao

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
They kind of are, though. Instant, silent kill with the lock-on. If he'd have done it quick, he'd have been fine.

But it's pretty short distance and lining up the shot + throw animation takes a while. Meanwhile a bullet, even if not a headshot, will stun the guy long enough to finish him off. I can see what he was thinking but yeah, odds are a gun would've worked out better.

justjim89

But it's pretty short distance and lining up the shot + throw animation takes a while. Meanwhile a bullet, even if not a headshot, will stun the guy long enough to finish him off. I can see what he was thinking but yeah, odds are a gun would've worked out better.

Fair point, yeah. He was fucked as soon as the guard started shooting, really. Getting out and away would've been a hassle. It was a good attempt, but he was a bit jumpy. Which is kinda understandable, wouldn't wanna lose the guy in a more public area.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
What is even happening.
There is a new Doom and it's good, there is a new Hitman and it's good....I don't know how that's possible. Guess Mirror's Edge has to be aweful to even that out.

justjim89

What is even happening.
There is a new Doom and it's good, there is a new Hitman and it's good....I don't know how that's possible. Guess Mirror's Edge has to be aweful to even that out.

Maybe there'll be a Thief 5 and it'll be good. ;_;

At least there's Dishonored 2 with Stephen Russel attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom