• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorpal

This is a stretch, but does anyone know what that second-to-last pre-show song was for UPF just now? It was super relaxing and electronic sounding. Probably something from a royalty free music library, but I figured I'd ask.

Tubobutts

I've been to the Jelly Belly factory. It shouldn't be a bucket list thing. Unless you are way into buying discounted misshapen jelly beans.

This is a stretch, but does anyone know what that second-to-last pre-show song was for UPF just now? It was super relaxing and electronic sounding. Probably something from a royalty free music library, but I figured I'd ask.
No idea but it sounded like a ripoff from one of my favourite band's songs
(Drugs by The Music)

I'm sure that royalty free song master thread on GB will have it soon.

EDIT - I want a boozy bear :(

EDIT 2 - I remember Rorie telling this story. Maybe on that tripy Whiskey Media video?

oti

Banned
Rorie looks like the kind of man a girl can bring to her parents, like a gentle man.

But underneath all of this bitch cuddling love there lies a roaring beast, waiting to be unleashed onto the world.

Rorie looks like the kind of man a girl can bring to her parents, like a gentle man.

But underneath all of this bitch cuddling love there lies a roaring beast, waiting to be unleashed onto the world.

he's like bruce banner but instead of getting angry he half listens to stuff and ends up sounding really silly when he asks questions

2473271-7252518402-54531.png

Vorpal

No idea but it sounded like a ripoff from one of my favourite band's songs
(Drugs by The Music)

I'm sure that royalty free song master thread on GB will have it soon.

EDIT - I want a boozy bear :(

EDIT 2 - I remember Rorie telling this story. Maybe on that tripy Whiskey Media video?

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that thread! Thanks for the reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom