• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Reminder that whoever hasn't played Wolfenstein (New Order and Old Blood) needs to get on that. Both are so god damn good.

Fuck yes... New Order was one of my GOTY that year. It's so fucking good.

That reminds me that I never actually finished Old Blood. Never really got hooked for some reason. I should probably fix that.

Strax

Doom looks nice, I wonder how well Vinny will do.

also

Holy shiii the Eurogamer: Is Uncharted more 'walking simulator' than action game? thread is a graveyard.

Zaph

I seriously don't get what Adaptive V-Sync is supposed to do because it never doesn't have screen tearing for me

It's meant to balance vsync with stuttering, but I never found it very good.

Gsync just turned that entire hassle of balancing settings into a non-issue. Best gaming quality-of-life improvement since the SSD.

Oof, I know I've complained about slidey aiming in FPS games before, but maybe DOOM is one game that really warrants using KBAM.

Also this running at sub-30 frames per second.

It's meant to balance vsync with stuttering, but I never found it very good.

Gsync just turned that entire hassle of balancing settings into a non-issue. Best gaming quality-of-life improvement since the SSD.

Maybe I'll get a freesync monitor as my next upgrade

repeater

Yeah, that theme is pretty damn cool. I'm getting kinda tempted by this game.

What was all that not sending review copies out about? People seem to be liking the game a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom