• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

The Hell level that opened up shortcuts as you went along was great. I suggest everyone play on ultra violence btw, it feels just right

I've never played an Uncharted game BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL LACKLUST IMO.

I played 1 and 2 and did not enjoy them :\. didn't find the gameplay good at all. Not sure if this was because I just played them for the first time last year or what but yea, not a fan of the series at all.

Salarians

p6lMTAI.gif

neshcom

Banned
Finally getting to this week's UPF. Seems funny to me that Dan "KILL THAT GUY KILL THAT GUY KILL THAT GUY" Ryckert poked Brad about playing it cool once he died. I don't really like the backseat gaming around these Hitman plays. It just feels really roundabout compared to just letting Dan play :/

Finally getting to this week's UPF. Seems funny to me that Dan "KILL THAT GUY KILL THAT GUY KILL THAT GUY" Ryckert poked Brad about playing it cool once he died. I don't really like the backseat gaming around these Hitman plays. It just feels really roundabout compared to just letting Dan play :/

It has it's growing pains just like Metal Gear Scanlon did, if they keep doing it I'm sure Dan will chill a bit and let Brad experiment and do things his way.

hwy_61

Banned

Dan getting all crazy is the shtick of anything hitman related at this point. I find it entertaining. It makes me laugh.

justjim89

I just watched Film and 40's: Rocky IV. Man, that's a great movie. Also, watching Rocky montages on a day I didn't work out and snacked too much just makes me feel like an asshole. I need to go run up a mountain.

Houndi101

I'm really contemplating on getting the new Hitman after watching Hitdan, originally I was iffy about the episodic nature...
Does the "weekly" target thingie seem to work nicely?

yami4ct

Man, Xenoblade X is such a weirdly paced game. All the character progression (EXP, Class EXP, Money) is slow as shit, but the game offers so much to do it sort of doesn't matters? The only parts of that that really bug me are setting up a new class and now I'm at the point where I want a new Skell. The class takes forever to be viable and man Skells cost a shit ton. I should probably change my probe setup to maximize profit. That would likely make getting a Skell decently quick.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It also helped that Brad was playing with a M+KB

I've never really been this way before with single player games... but I can't imagine playing later levels of that game with a gamepad. There's just too much weapon swapping, running and quick aiming.

JonCha

It also helped that Brad was playing with a M+KB

I've never really been this way before with single player games... but I can't imagine playing later levels of that game with a gamepad. There's just too much weapon swapping, running and quick aiming.

True.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed the Quick Look. I've pretty much fallen off the FPS scene since Halo 4 released, but Doom has some qualities of earlier Halo games that I like (which seems to extend the the multiplayer) and there seems to be some story there that looks interesting. My PC is about 3/4 years old at this point so, besides upgrading, which I would actually love to do with a smaller case, I'm probably not going to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom