• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent like two hours making a one paragraph wiki entry for some poorly wiki'd game and its developer. I feel ashamed.
send help the wiki is a black hole
Man, Xenoblade X is such a weirdly paced game. All the character progression (EXP, Class EXP, Money) is slow as shit, but the game offers so much to do it sort of doesn't matters? The only parts of that that really bug me are setting up a new class and now I'm at the point where I want a new Skell. The class takes forever to be viable and man Skells cost a shit ton. I should probably change my probe setup to maximize profit. That would likely make getting a Skell decently quick.

XBCX has a lot of flaws, but it's probably the most fun I've had exploring in an open world game ever. The sheer act of just discovering is hella fun, seeing the sights is a blast, and navigating the maze of high-level enemies and terrain makes navigation a game in itself. Just so good. That team has always understood how to make an open world worth looking at.

The Witcher 3 would be a close second for completely opposite reasons--its immersiveness and atmosphere.

Ciewk6wUgAAsrPZ.jpg

Sneak King 2

yami4ct

So much stuff to talk about with the exciting qualifying and now the Mercs making the race interesting.

I'm totally shocked. What an insane way for it to go down.

It's clearly a racing incident with some fault on both sides, but Lewis comes out looking worse IMO. Trying to impatiently pass Nico where he had no business too, and when Nico didn't back down he took them both out instead of backing out. Lewis getting desperate.

Man, Xenoblade X is such a weirdly paced game. All the character progression (EXP, Class EXP, Money) is slow as shit, but the game offers so much to do it sort of doesn't matters? The only parts of that that really bug me are setting up a new class and now I'm at the point where I want a new Skell. The class takes forever to be viable and man Skells cost a shit ton. I should probably change my probe setup to maximize profit. That would likely make getting a Skell decently quick.

Once you optimize your probes and find the grinding spots, the money starts rolling in. And once you get level 30 and especially level 50 Skells, the exp/class points will start rolling in as you body enemies 10 levels above you easy.

Man i fucking love XCX. Monolith is one of the biggest reasons I'll eventually get an NX.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Eh, you know what, I can see why people might not think that this is a great MPP if they watched it as the main focus while trying to find a narrative thread for it, but as a side content as I do more stellaris and dark souls 3 it ain't bad. Lots of fun background chatter to be had.

Houndi101

Eh, you know what, I can see why if people might not think this is a great MPP if they watched it as the main focus while trying to find a narrative thread for it, but as a side content as I do more stellaris and dark souls 3 it ain't bad. Lots of fun background chatter to be had.
Yup I was playing through Stardew Valley at the same time, however the duders reactions at the end were pretty bad, let's hope it doesn't postpone the next one extra much

Anyone else getting shitting speeds on the site just now? I'm trying to stream the GBE Playdate from this week and constantly getting buffering. Tried to download and getting single digit speeds.

Megasoum

Banned
I didn't even think about the chat with the live podcasts. Really glad that they won't be looking at it. It would have been fucking terrible

8CqDxn5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom