• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

kAmui-

That Glitchspace game seems really weird. It's not really programming, per se, just a really weird visual abstraction of entering commands. I would rather just type "move the block 20 units right!" instead of "well you have to make an x-axis block and then a 20 units block and then make the two blocks fuck." Maybe later in the game there will be some actual automation involved but the QL just makes it seem lame.

I guess it's easier to visualize what the properties are and what you can do when everything is presented as blocks connected to other blocks. Especially now that logic and other bit more complicated functions have come into play. This is totally different kind of programming with different abstraction level, but Human Resource Machine did programming with blocks really well and is a super fun game.

This game doesn't seem like that much fun, but it did remind me of Hack 'n' Slash, which I have yet to play.

Gurrry

I bought Crusader Kings 2 over the weekend because I heard that it had an amazing Game of Thrones mod. People described the game as being Game of Thrones, the video game. I was instantly intrigued.

24 hours later and 7-10 hours of Youtube tutorials/twitch streams, and I still barely understand how to play.

This game is practically impenetrable without doing research first, but I feel like once I do get a grasp of it, it will be what I am looking for.

I bought Crusader Kings 2 over the weekend because I heard that it had an amazing Game of Thrones mod. People described the game as being Game of Thrones, the video game. I was instantly intrigued.

24 hours later and 7-10 hours of Youtube tutorials/twitch streams, and I still barely understand how to play.

This game is practically impenetrable without doing research first, but I feel like once I do get a grasp of it, it will be what I am looking for.

I'm sure people have told you this already, but start at the 1066 date as a count in Ireland. Work towards unifying the island, then the British Isles. It's overwhelming to start as a king or an emperor, with both foreign and domestic threats.

justjim89

We need some kinda premium Brad content for sure. It seems like with the production changes for the Bombcast, editing won't take up so much time for him. So hopefully we get something with him in it soon.

We need some kinda premium Brad content for sure. It seems like with the production changes for the Bombcast, editing won't take up so much time for him. So hopefully we get something with him in it soon.

Maybe he can back to an older game in a series that recently got a new intro. Hmm, what has been out recently? Oh yeah, Hitman. Him and Dan can play Blood Money and call it HitDan: Brad Money. I swear that idea just came to me there.

kvk1

E3 2016
t1465930800z4.png

That's pretty fucked. I managed to unlock the same kind of "entire game in one life" mode in SUPERHOT and gave up on that, though it's definitely doable (and much less wasted time than the same thing in DOOM).

DeviantBoi

Was listening to a recent Bombcast and they talked about a video of a pre-teen boy raging about his Steam VAC ban.

Anyone have a link to the video?

repeater

A weekly hour long feature of Brad interacting with internet comments on GB content.
Videogamer UK used to have a feature on their Youtube channel where they took the shittiest Youtube comments of the past week and made fun of them. It was a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom