• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
2379004-jeff_headshake.gif

LiK

Funny that Brad's new hairstyle came from a goof and ended up winning over the audience. It's a better look for him.

What was the other shameful thing that Giant Bomb's been linked to in Google searches that Drew and Brad reference in the latest Bombcast?

LiK

I laughed when Dan said Mario Party 6 was the worst game so far even tho people told him it was the best in series. Yea, it doesn't get any better so buckle up lol

daydream

Banned
I wonder how many people actually told Dan that the MP6 map was a good one. Like 1-3 people?

i wonder

he mentioned the board with the auction system that people recommended to him which is faire square and would have been the right pick

then he also said that it was a snow-/ice-themed board so they went with the wrong one instead

i'm guessing people were recommending both but obviously 'ice-themed' is the more distinct qualifier when you have to select a board and don't know anything about them besides what you see in the little bubbles

Xater

Dat Doom gushing on the Bombcast. So deserved. That game didn't need that tacked on MP which is a shell of what id Mp has been in the past. I am hoping for a SP expansion like Wolfenstein The Old Blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom