• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandie

Damn, just found out about the new Mario Party Party. No internet in the new apartment. Thank god I'm in Berlin at a friend's place right now ahead of my 5 hour train ride tomorrow.
Gotta download 8,5 GB tho.

LiK

Damn, just found out about the new Mario Party Party. No internet in the new apartment. Thank god I'm in Berlin at a friend's place right now ahead of my 5 hour train ride tomorrow.
Gotta download 8,5 GB tho.

Jeff's face throughout the show was worth it. I'm only up to 13 turns in and already laughed at how bad that game is.

Lijik

I laughed when Dan said Mario Party 6 was the worst game so far even tho people told him it was the best in series. Yea, it doesn't get any better so buckle up lol
Ive heard on twitter that actually Mario Party 7 is the best one

I feel like I can tell what crew is QL'ing a game by what game it is now.

Is it a retail game? - GB WEST
Is it a indie / download game that got a bunch of marketing from a console maker? - GB WEST
Have I ever heard about the game before from anything ever? GB WEST!
Was it found on the new releases section on steam and they said "sure. we can record a video for that"? - GB EAST.

oti

Banned

Is it a indie / download game that got a bunch of marketing from a console maker? - GB WEST
Was it found on the new releases section on steam and they said "sure. we can record a video for that"? - GB EAST.

true

What is the most boring thing we can record. - GBEAST

2rue

That is so true.

jaina

Important question, does anyone know if that stuffed ferret Dan put in the cubby-hole when they moved is still there?
Very important question.
Danny, if you're lurking this thread please post a pic on twitter. Thanks dote!

The West/East prognosis is a good approximation, although I'm not upset about it. And West uses the Steam New Releases for UPF - pick your poison.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician

This is so true and I find all of the EAST videos more interesting ahahaah

jaina

it really is
2771716-7643668625-NT7vo.gif

LiK

I love the GBEAST crew, but maaaaaaan the games they play sometimes. SNOOZEFEST.

I have to agree. I haven't been paying attention to a lot of their QLs lately. Not even their humor and wit can make boring looking games entertaining to watch. I need them to put a stop to these boring ass sim games.

Myggen

I love listening to Brad talk about id games. Really great Bombcast this week.

And yeah, Jeff is in LA this week for E3 stuff.

Zaph

Lawbreakers is now pay to play, right? Looking forward to checking it out.

Larian/Obsidian with the CRPG's. New adventure games virtually every week. Arena shooters everywhere. The pc golden age really is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom