• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Lawbreakers is now pay to play, right? Looking forward to checking it out.

Larian/Obsidian with the CRPG's. New adventure games virtually every week. Arena shooters everywhere. The pc golden age really is back.

Yea. Lawbreakers is a real video game now. :p

Man, I'm loving the rope mechanic in Uncharted (it's so much fun in multiplayer). After using it a lot, I now really want that Spider-Man PS4 exclusive from Sucker Punch (the inFAMOUS guys) rumor to be real (it's probably not).

It'll control like ass and have bad English VO!

It controlled fine because the old games were built around the controls and not vice versa. Playing the remakes with the new controls shows that very clearly. We'll see but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'd take a new classic-like RE over another RE6 any day of the goddamn week.

demidar

It controlled fine because the old games were built around the controls and not vice versa. Playing the remakes with the new controls shows that very clearly. We'll see but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'd take a new classic-like RE over another RE6 any day of the goddamn week.

Those zombies were not equipped to handle those quarterback jukes.

TraBuch

Banned
What was that multiplayer F2P TPS that came out years and years ago where there was a really heavy parkour element and you could run on walls and you could do this thing were you jump and dash towards a wall and use a melee attack when you hit the wall which basically reset your jump so you could jump again and dash into the wall and attack over and over again?

Houndi101

What was that multiplayer F2P TPS that came out years and years ago where there was a really heavy parkour element and you could run on walls and you could do this thing were you jump and dash towards a wall and use a melee attack when you hit the wall which basically reset your jump so you could jump again and dash into the wall and attack over and over again?
Gunz

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Man, I'm loving the rope mechanic in Uncharted (it's so much fun in multiplayer). After using it a lot, I now really want that Spider-Man PS4 exclusive from Sucker Punch (the inFAMOUS guys) rumor to be real (it's probably not).

Was second son actually any good with traversal? Nobody in history has made super powers more boring than sucker punch did in the first two infamous games.

LiK

Was second son actually any good with traversal? Nobody in history has made super powers more boring than sucker punch did in the first two infamous games.

it was pretty fun. traversal was one of its strengths. especially fun when you get the Neon powers cuz it was like playing as the Flash.

Zaph

a stream would be neato today

puppy chat dos

Need another WoW raids retrospective - first one was great and he said he wanted to do more. But I think the sale has kept Rorie very busy - he posted a screenshot of hundreds of support tickets.

so just archiving old content and updating the site with new trailers? huh, not bad i guess.

Yup. I bet Defy would've just deleted everything. IGN is probably big enough that storing that old content isn't too price prohibitive. And it's smart to use the channel for new trailers. They've been recently branching out with YouTube channels with Podcast Beyond, for instance, getting a dedicated one.

Volotaire

Yup. I bet Defy would've just deleted everything. IGN is probably big enough that storing that old content isn't too price prohibitive. And it's smart to use the channel for new trailers. They've been recently branching out with YouTube channels with Podcast Beyond, for instance, getting a dedicated one.

Same with Nintendo Voice Chat.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Have not listened to this weeks bombcast yet but Its not juges week this week right?
Anyone know when that is this year?

ceG4UyQ.png
?

after that polygon doom thread I think I understand why Jeff always seems to like playing multiplayer games up until release day

raw storage is dirt cheap these days, as long it isn't being actively accessed. either way, that's a cool move on their part.

I decided to try out Adventure Mode in Dwarf Fortress for the first time. Holy shit, the conversation system in this game makes that Sentient game from Choose Our Own Adventure look simplistic in comparison.

raw storage is dirt cheap these days, as long it isn't being actively accessed. either way, that's a cool move on their part.

I think one thing that could come of it is IGN possibly giving Easy Allies the rights to new episodes of shows they have no use for. For instance, maybe The Final Bosman and Huber Hype will return to Kyle Bosman and Michael Huber.

popo

What was the other shameful thing that Giant Bomb's been linked to in Google searches that Drew and Brad reference in the latest Bombcast?

Google "naked cartoon pussy".

Top result

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off...iantbomb-has-an-unfair-reputation-amo-384078/

I think one thing that could come of it is IGN possibly giving Easy Allies the rights to new episodes of shows they have no use for. For instance, maybe The Final Bosman and Huber Hype will return to Kyle Bosman and Michael Huber.

Nah, IGN will sit on all that shit forever, like all the 1up stuff they bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom