• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It was kind of funny hearing Brad talking about internet hyperbole and overblowing hatred for Uncharted 3 and calling it garbage

Thats your boss, dawg

Myggen

It was kind of funny hearing Brad talking about internet hyperbole and overblowing hatred for Uncharted 3 and calling it garbage

Thats your boss, dawg

I`ve tried to understand this post for a minute now, but I`ve failed.

You`ve failed me again Data West!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I`ve tried to understand this post for a minute now, but I`ve failed.

You`ve failed me again Data West!

Brad is talking about people overblowing stuff and being overly negative and calling stuff garbage

Jeff calls average to good games 'garbage' all the time. Hot garbage or trash, specifically

Zaph

I feel like I can tell what crew is QL'ing a game by what game it is now.

Is it a retail game? - GB WEST
Is it a indie / download game that got a bunch of marketing from a console maker? - GB WEST
Have I ever heard about the game before from anything ever? GB WEST!
Was it found on the new releases section on steam and they said "sure. we can record a video for that"? - GB EAST.

Checks out.

pizzacat

Banned
Have not listened to this weeks bombcast yet but Its not juges week this week right?
Anyone know when that is this year?

ceG4UyQ.png
?
Finally Jeff is going to reach the esports dream

Myggen

Drew said butthole again on the Bombcast. I sadly believe that that`s the closest he`s ever gonna get to swearing on audio or video.

Lijik

There is a demo? The game looks both neat and super clunky so I'm not sure what to think

I dont know if its still on Steam, but there was a one level demo put out to promote the game. I thought it was really fun once I got the hang of it. I wouldnt really call it clunky, the time rewind helps assuage unintended situations the physics get you into and once you're good enough its easy to roll with the punches anyways.

repeater

What did he say there. I remember someone mentioning it, but I thought he was close to saying something but didn`t actually go there.

Give me a timestamp or it didn`t happen.
I never caught it myself. Maybe it's all hearsay.

Who's trying to ruin Drew's pristine reputation?

jaina

After the Bombcast I was also a fan of Wine 'em, dine 'em, 69 'em as OT title. But then I googled it and it seems a far too common phrase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom