• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

Homefront looks bad, but not so bad that it will be funny. Just a very average FarCry wannabee.

The fun part about bad movies is that theyre less than 2 hours long and you can riff on them with your friends. Bad games like this one are tedious 15+ hour long experiences

You never see them but they hint at horrible sea creatures all the time in the loredumps you find

The first game ended up creating an interesting world through the loredumps but failed to present that stuff anywhere else. Hopefully the second is better about using that stuff more directly.

No which makes me bewildered at this new direction they're taking.

ehh the expansions show the whales, which are pretty fucking gnarly. it's kind of implied in a number of ways that the waters are a scary place in Dishonored's universe. I kind of don't think they'll be going full eldritch horror

I hope not anyway

Volotaire

I'm watching the Jeff/SJW/cartoons mixlr call again. Please kill me

I typed in Knuckles dies and got this:

sonic_and_knuckles_by_mas2a-d6w74d5.jpg

The salt when DOOM ends up above Uncharted 4 on the GOTY list.

I wouldn't be surprised. Uncharted 4 is only amazing if you're the kind of person who cared about the previous games + the characters, if you didn't then chances are this won't do a whole lot for you especially when you compare it to Doom. Doom is more of a gameplay ass game rather than focusing on the story and characters while the latter is the exact opposite.

I'd still put UC4 above because there are moments that aren't concerned with gameplay that stayed with me long after I finished the game. In the end though, both are fantastic games and I feel Doom is the deserving of the game to be talked about more though. We haven't had a true Doom sequel since 1994 and while I do count Doom 3, it's still not the same in terms of feel. This new one is just fantastic.

I typed in Knuckles dies and got this:

image.php

ehh the expansions show the whales, which are pretty fucking gnarly. it's kind of implied in a number of ways that the waters are a scary place in Dishonored's universe. I kind of don't think they'll be going full eldritch horror

I hope not anyway

I really need to get around to playing both pieces of DLC sometime soon.

Bombcast was great this week. Dan spending 60 bucks on Clash Royale actually surprised me for how low it was. Would have thought he was easily into triple digits by now.

Most I've put into Micheal Transactions in single game is like $30 or so.

someone makes a GB animated of that so I have an animation of the girl happily splatting hot sauce all over her eyes with Dan's scream over it.

Written out this sounds a lot worse than I initially thought[/QUOTE]
Drunk crazy chick yelling"whoo" while giving her eye with hot sauce. I can imagine it.

Wunder

The Jared Allen Hot Sauce Incident is my favorite indie band.

I hope someone makes a GB animated of that so I have an animation of the girl happily splatting hot sauce all over her eyes with Dan's scream over it.

Written out this sounds a lot worse than I initially thought

popo

Jeff leaves town and the schedule box is empty. Is this the first time since before PAX? Return of the three hour lunch.

Finally got to watch the Hitman part 2. Holy crap Dan and Brad are so good together. What a wonderful video. Circumscientist was the perfect way to end the mission.

I just saw an Uncharted advertisement that had Giant Bomb's 5/5 included in it. Not sure if they have different versions of the ad, but, of the many times I've seen the add, this is the first time I've seen Giant Bomb included.

hwy_61

Banned
I thought Dan & Drew were the best duo on GB, but now I'm thinking its Dan & Brad

I just saw an Uncharted advertisement that had Giant Bomb's 5/5 included in it. Not sure if they have different versions of the ad, but, of the many times I've seen the add, this is the first time I've seen Giant Bomb included.

I saw an ad on Facebook with a Bakalar quote.

Dan and Brad are good together because Brad actively reacts against Dan

Dan:"Stab that guy!"
Brad:"No I can't-"
Dan:"Do it!"
Brad:"No I-AAAAHHHHHH" *Stabs guy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom