• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see how long this Doom love affair lasts before writing it in as the favorite. Brad and Jeff seemed equally excited about The Witness earlier this year, and I don't know that Doom has fully overthrown it just yet.

Also, I don't think Brad and Jeff have ever agreed on the number one pick except for Mordor which was basically consensus

Yeah, that's a good point about The Witness... I think you're right about Mordor being a consensus, but Jeff was so down on games that year it seemed like he kind of chose it just as the default (but I don't really remember) If they're both passionate about the same game in one year (no matter which game) that could be interesting.

popo

In Homefront the North Korea soldiers always patrol in pairs. A pair of Norks. There is nothing better than sneaking up behind them and taking out a pair of Norks.

Chuck

Still without luck
I fucking love LOLS. It's so awesome seeing them go back to the past like this, especially on the old systems!

need more gamecube lols

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
LuBM0ck.jpg

Curufinwe

Ninja Gaiden Black had so many long combo strings I never got to use because the enemies were so aggressive. I wish it had a dodge offset style system to make the more complicated moves more viable.

remember to like subscribe and comment and check out my twitter and donate to my patreon and look at my instagram and send me your questions which I will answer in a zany voice

Wow horrible. Literally the worst video I've seen in the past year.

You're trying to hard at this Breezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom