• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
When you end up driving in front of a cop car, do you immediately drop down to the exact speed limit or do you just stay five miles above?

oti

Banned
Some of yall sound pretty insular and hostile between the mcelroy, gametrailers and super best friends business
wtzgU.gif

I don't know what super best friends is but I like GB so much (and pretty much exclusively, heck, I didn't know what Stardew Valley was before they QLed it) because they are so much better than other websites about video games. I never cared about the GT podcasts and I don't care about whatever the McElroys do.

That said, posting a link here from time to time isn't the end of the world. But this amiibo video was just utter trash and I get the meta joke about toy videos and YouTube but it was still trash.

mhanna49

Neo Member
I had a dream a couple days ago where I was in a classroom and Jason and Jeff were there. Jeff was giving the class an overview of Giant Bomb and talking about Quick Looks, the podcasts, some of the premium content, and about the future of the site.

The specifics are pretty hazy now. I think Jeff stated that there were done with the Mario Party Party series and he said that he was considering firing Dan. Jason was pleased with this news and was giving the class a thumbs up. I think I yelled out loud "This is bullshit" and some teachers entered the room and sent me to detention.

That's my random contribution to this thread today.

Tubobutts

When you end up driving in front of a cop car, do you immediately drop down to the exact speed limit or do you just stay five miles above?
Keep my speed because I assume changing it is more suspicious.

My only GB related dream besides Dan being attacked by a manatee was that Vinny was a post apocalyptic warlord.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
These days the only video content (outside of mini-analytic stuff like Extra Credits) I watch that isn't Giant Bomb is usually from the Streamfriends or Run Button guys. Which happen to be friends of Austins, although I watched their stuff for years before he joined GB.
Other than that, there's just so much gimmicky bullshit, everyone trying to either be GameGrumps or PewDiePie

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

I drop my speed by about 30% as to not rear end the other idiots on the road who think that the cop will arrest them for approaching the speed limit.

Fuck Austin drivers, where are my mandatory self driving cars for everyone?

These days the only video content (outside of mini-analytic stuff like Extra Credits) I watch that isn't Giant Bomb is usually from the Streamfriends or Run Button guys. Which happen to be friends of Austins, although I watched their stuff for years before he joined GB.
Other than that, there's just so much gimmicky bullshit, everyone trying to either be GameGrumps or PewDiePie

I watch some gamegrumps stuff just because Dan is the best.

But yeah there's alot of gimmicky bullshit.

Checking in on the thread after work and I see y'all are at each other's throats. Is this what happens when Jeff is gone for a few days? Embarrassing.

Megasoum

Banned
Guys I just posted in another random thread and had a bit of a shock when I saw my post... Totally forgot I changed my avatar today lol.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
That poster is incredible. Customer Service is very talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom