• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just starting the Ninja Gaiden stream after the Europa League final (sorry Lunar...I believed...) and man, Vinny's old custom soundtrack is as random as you'd hope.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Some of yall sound pretty insular and hostile between the mcelroy, gametrailers and super best friends business
wtzgU.gif

Meneses

That video is bad and that guy is annoying.

For people who like him and want to talk about it, then just go to their OT? Doesn't seem like a hard concept.

Zaph

I mean if NeoGaf pages popularity was that important meter of quality beastcast ain't even that good amirite
Well, on that subject, it is odd that virtually every Beastcast thread ends up with half the posts being the same few people telling each other it's "the bestcast" meanwhile the Bombcast threads mostly discuss the topics...

TraBuch

Banned
There's a really weird hostility towards the McElroys from GB fans. I really don't get it. Any time they get mentioned, someone's like, and I quote, "THEY FUCKING SUCK AND THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SHITTY THREAD SO GO OVER THERE AND ENJOY LESSER FUCKING CONTENT AND I KNOW I'M RIGHT BECAUSE LOOK AT THE SHITTY AMOUNT OF POSTS GO FUCK YOURSELF".

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well, on that subject, it is odd that virtually every Beastcast thread ends up with half the posts being the same few people telling each other it's "the bestcast" meanwhile the Bombcast threads mostly discuss the topics...

GBEast fans are the Undertale fnas of Giant bomb, we know

There's a really weird hostility towards the McElroys from GB fans. I really don't get it. Any time they get mentioned, someone's like, and I quote, "THEY FUCKING SUCK AND THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SHITTY THREAD SO GO OVER THERE AND ENJOY LESSER FUCKING CONTENT AND I KNOW I'M RIGHT BECAUSE LOOK AT THE SHITTY AMOUNT OF POSTS GO FUCK YOURSELF".

I would have figured there would be a lot of crossover between the McElroys and GB fans.

I started listening to the brothers well before I knew two of them were in the industry and was amazed when I saw Justin on the E3 stream.

I know a lot of you guys are hooked on the brothers, as it were, but consider this: they fucking suck and they have their own shitty thread, so go over there and enjoy lesser fucking content.

It's funny that people only complain about going off topic (for like 5 posts at the most) in this thread when they don't like something. Stop being petty as fuck.

Tubobutts

Dan should start putting his collection in his mouth. That is where the real money is.
There's no money in being the second person to do something. He'd have to find a new exciting place to put his Amiibos. Like the garbage.

Gross Giant bomb switched me to the white theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom