• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
memetime

7Xa8uyI.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJq_03Lkfow

Megasoum

Banned
lol at Dan saying "This is SUCH a GTA fight... Like Lance Vance or something" when the bad dude gets killed in Commando....

Funny that this is coming something like 1h after he admitted of never having seen Scarface.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
all this retro game streaming this weekend

if only there was some sort of feature where it could all be compiled together

Ok so like, I know the gag about Frog Fractions is that you have to play it until you get it, but I played it and never got it so I'm still confused about why people like it, and I would really like a straight answer about it.

As I washed dishes tonight, I thought about Jeff's anecdote about his high school math teacher.

We should have named the thread "Ya fucking beat them, Gerstmann."

Ketch

True story: one time a friend and I went to the arcade in the lobby of a department store and got so far in space harrier without dying that the old man who maintained the arcade kicked us out cuss he thought we were cheating.

Maybe Jeff should watch Gundam if he's into the Space Harrier robots.

W72bsCG.jpg

Sin & Punishment Wii is near to a Space Harrier successor than any other rail shooter.

I'm beating the living shit out of Dark Souls 3 (I just beat both
Pontiff Sulyvahn and Aldrich, Devourer of Gods
on my first try, but Nioh is caving my head in. The low stamina thing coupled with the loose movement is driving me nuts. Really excited to see how East copes with it.

Also, there's a stream right now? What

I'm beating the living shit out of Dark Souls 3 (I just beat both
Pontiff Sulyvahn and Aldrich, Devourer of Gods
on my first try, but Nioh is caving my head in. The low stamina thing coupled with the loose movement is driving me nuts. Really excited to see how East copes with it.

Also, there's a stream right now? What

The lock-on system in Nioh looked pretty broken to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom