• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
When CP:CW comes out in America OT is going to be brutal. The spoiler thread has already started foaming when people suggest it might not be the best film of the year or even the best Marvel film and thats only us mild-mannered europeans talking right now.

Captain planet: civil war?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
What if fire wants the other elements to be registered by the government, but heart cannot go along with fire's plan?

tumblr_o5uzcfRdbG1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

Yes

popo

Alternate universe Dan and Jeff, maybe even Alex are scary prospects. They're lucky they found the best route through this adventure game of life.

Lets be honest. 99 out of every 100 parallel universe Dans, the ones who didn't inherit supernatural luck, are in prison.

hamchan

When CA:CW comes out in America OT is going to be brutal. The spoiler thread has already started foaming when people suggest it might not be the best film of the year or even the best Marvel film and thats only us mild-mannered europeans talking right now.

Yeah, welcome to fanboyism. I certainly think it's the best film of the MCU and of the year so far but y'know, I'm not going to lambaste you for thinking differently.

(Also us people in PAL land are as brutal as the Americans tbh).

I downloaded Dark Souls 3 last night and its my first time touching one of these games and boy was I wrong

The controls are tight and responsive, the framerate is butter smooth, and I think im gonna have a lot of fun with this

Gurrry

Saw Keanu last night. I never had heard of the movie until yesterday and I never really watched any Kay and Peele before other than a few clips on youtube.

Damn that was a funny ass movie. Its been awhile since Ive seen a good comedy so it def hit the spot.

killroy87

Saw Keanu last night. I never had heard of the movie until yesterday and I never really watched any Kay and Peele before other than a few clips on youtube.

Damn that was a funny ass movie. Its been awhile since Ive seen a good comedy so it def hit the spot.

Saw it last night too. For better or worse, it felt like a very good K&P sketch stretched over 100 min. It probably would have been better off cutting out 15 min or so, I felt there were a few too many lulls, but I enjoyed it.

The last comedy that I felt was as close to perfect as possible (meaning good pacing, no added fat, and doesn't lose steam in the third act) was What We Do in the Shadows.

I'm really enjoying Alienation. It's not the deepest or most incredible of those types of games, but for $20 I am having a blast playing it. Though at some times the action is so messy and chaotic it's a little frustrating. It's very easy to get lost in the action, but I also kind of dig that.

I also just thought about Renegade Ops and remembered I really want another Renegade Ops.

Having played it a bunch, I would say Alienation looks better than it plays.

It becomes really repetitive really quickly and the loot isn't great.

Thanks for the link! I think I'll lay down my white sign in DS3 and watch. I refuse to use coop help in these games but love to help others. Something about the silent gestures between players.

Doop

Thanks for the link! I think I'll lay down my white sign in DS3 and watch. I refuse to use coop help in these games but love to help others. Something about the silent gestures between players.

I like to summon if only for those interactions. It's such a cool feeling.

Wunder

Am I crazy or do you get a buff for killing those respawn points in Alienation? Looked like he got a little buff after he killed one as a joke, but he said there wasn't a benefit?

Rainmaker

Banned
Jeff was playing Xevious on this stream he is doing right now and that music was designed to drive people to the brink of sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom