• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

Not sure about the hands but Austin is uncanny.

2852896-vinnyvania_small.jpg

They probably saw all the garbage in the GB West mailbags and decided they didn't care enough.

I even open junk mail unless I am 100% what it is.

Tubobutts

I'm not disagreeing with anything the bombcast said about LA and I went to the same school as Drew so I know what he's talking about, but fuck those guys.

Megasoum

Banned
Wtf... The site keeps going back to the (bad) white background today even if I change it back manually to dark.

Edit: Big thread on the site so I'm not alone. My God that white background is ugly.

santeesioux

Probably, they're who I want to win the Championship. But I was more excited about the Lakers getting the #2 pick than anything that's happened in the playoffs.

Lakers will shock the world and take Thon Maker number 2.

The Blazers might have a chance at Dwight Howard, do you think they should do it? It has been a while since we had a dude as crazy as Sheed.

Tubobutts

Lakers will shock the world and take Thon Maker number 2.

The Blazers might have a chance at Dwight Howard, do you think they should do it? It has been a while since we had a dude as crazy as Sheed.
I really like Lillard so no because then I'd have to hate the Blazers.
Plus you guys already have Leonard and he was pretty good when I signed him to the Lakers in 2k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom