• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

Show what?
It.
2557826-2537592-4491014216-24949.gif

I remember beating the last boss in Ninja Gaiden with a single jump spin attack that I spammed over and over again on my first attempt.

Edit:

Sounds like chat did the same.

hwy_61

Banned
Just catching up on all the content and MAAAAAAN that painting of GBE and Dracula is amazing. I hope they get more art to hang up like the SF set has.

pizzacat

Banned
Well, on that subject, it is odd that virtually every Beastcast thread ends up with half the posts being the same few people telling each other it's "the bestcast" meanwhile the Bombcast threads mostly discuss the topics...
Something something akalar

yami4ct

Austin really likes that meme with the song with the acoustic guitar and then sick bass.

What is that from? Its totally anime isnt it?

It's the way they ended episodes of the first season of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure adaptation. Something badass would happened, Roundabout would start playing and a 'To be Continued' would pop up. It's awesome.

yami4ct

Anime is one of the few things to realize the amazing power of the licensed vocal track. More media needs to get in on that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom