• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

There's no such thing.

Unless you're talking about listening to The Pillows 24/7.

I listen to Yoko Kanno's stuff and the Gundam Unicorn soundtrack regularly. There's also stuff from Eureka Seven on there which is a hell of a soundtrack.

Lotus Juice has done multiple anime soundtracks as well.

I never realized this, but Load Our Last Save Ninja Gaiden edition is probably my most wanted content on the site ever.

Not sure about the hands but Austin is uncanny.

2852896-vinnyvania_small.jpg

Missed out on these earlier since I was busy but happy to catch up on them now. Man, is that poster gorgeous. Good shit.

Load Our Last Save: Ninja Gaiden
It's been over a decade, but hopefully we'll shake that ninja rust right off!

Let me treat you to the real good shit.

justjim89

Damn, between a GBEast mailbag and a new LOLS I missed some good content today. Been playing through the end of Doom and brushing up on Fallout 4 before Far Harbor.

I wonder who handles the Far Harbor Quick Look. I'd like to think Austin would be involved since he was the most positive on Fallout.

yami4ct

Man, vocal tracks in games are just the best. Why don't more games use them? It seems even Japan, which loves dumb vocal tracks with action, doesn't really make full use of them.

Oh weird, never encountered it.

Dark Arisen took it out I think? Did you play that version?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Listening to a bombcast from a few weeks ago, email asking if you would touch poop for $20.

Clearly asked by someone that never had kids, or hell even pets!

santeesioux

I don't mean to post some shit for people to step in here, but I really hope Giant Bomb never goes viral for the wrong reasons like the Angry Video Game nerd is. He's getting character assassinated left and right and even his wife is being brought into it. With the name Giant Bomb these guys wouldn't stand a chance.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I don't mean to post some shit for people to step in here, but I really hope Giant Bomb never goes viral for the wrong reasons like the Angry Video Game nerd is. He's getting character assassinated left and right and even his wife is being brought into it. With the name Giant Bomb these guys wouldn't stand a chance.

What happened?

yami4ct

I'm not a fan of his schtick, but man people are assholes and no one deserves to have their family brought in to stupid drama the internet manufactured. I'm surprised that hasn't happened to the GB crew in a big way.

santeesioux

What happened?

He posted a video saying he isn't going to be reviewing the new Ghostbuster video and it went viral on Twitter and every clickbait site calling him a sexist even though he doesn't even bring up the cast. It's all over Twitter and you can tell people haven't actually watched it or know who he is calling him a sexist and even going after his wife. These are the type of people that you would think would usually be against this type of thing, but they're using some "gamergate" style tactics against him. Like even Patton Oswalt and Dane Cook are demonizing the guy.

TraBuch

Banned
Anybody that doesn't go see Ghostbusters is gonna be labeled a sexist, which is why it's going to be the highest grossing film of all time.

yami4ct

Anybody that doesn't go see Ghostbusters is gonna be labeled a sexist, which is why it's going to be the highest grossing film of all time.

I really, really hope it's good. If it's not, though, the movie critic review scene is gonna be a huge mess.

I'm not a fan of Feig's comedic style, so I've pretty much written this off from the get go. What I've seen in the trailers doesn't seem like the kind of film he'd make, though, so I'm hoping it's just bad marketing and that people who dig his stuff will dig this too.

Jeff is anime in jail.

He posted a video saying he isn't going to be reviewing the new Ghostbuster video and it went viral on Twitter and every clickbait site calling him a sexist even though he doesn't even bring up the cast. It's all over Twitter and you can tell people haven't actually watched it or know who he is calling him a sexist and even going after his wife. These are the type of people that you would think would usually be against this type of thing, but they're using some "gamergate" style tactics against him. Like even Patton Oswalt and Dane Cook are demonizing the guy.

People can get fucked.

Anyway, the movie looks like total shit. And it would still look like total shit if the crew were all male. It's not fucking Fury Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom