• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, how much snow was in MP3

2227385-maxpayne3_2012_06_04_00_29_43_91.jpg

jgminto

come on now

we all know Max Payne 2 is the best in the series
Max Payne 2 is a fantastic game but the feeling of combat in 3 is just unbeatable. I also think the setting is more interesting in 3 over another snowy NYC. Max is a stranger in a place he doesn't know and isn't comfortable in. It's such a great choice for a dirty crime noire story.

Is anyone else having trouble with the playback randomly stopping on the delayed stream? I had it with vinnyvania earlier too.
I think it will stop whenever they make a change to the livestream. Since UPF always follows shortly after an East coast Friday stream, you don't have long to catch up.

At this point I just want a Max Payne 1 & 2 remaster with the mechanics of Max Payne 3. Then people will realize the setting in 1 & 2 was better.

During this Toys to Life downtime why don't you guys help me decide between buying Overwatch or Total Warhammer this Tuesday? The last few weeks have been a real bastard in regards to great games being released.

During this Toys to Life downtime why don't you guys help me decide between buying Overwatch or Total Warhammer this Tuesday? The last few weeks have been a real bastard in regards to great games being released.

Do you like a single player focus game with some multiplayer, or straight multiplayer game that you might play with friends or random people online?

Do you like a single player focus game with some multiplayer, or straight multiplayer game that you might play with friends or random people online?

I enjoy both. The overwatch beta was the first team based multiplayer FPS I've played for ages where I didn't get irked by my team mates being shit or when I was playing shit. On the other hand I used to collect Warhammer and I love the Shogun Total War games.

Needs to be Beast but yeah, totally.

Nah, we need guest contributer Klepek to do the quick look so that he'll finally get some idea of what it feels like to be a successful Youtuber.

I enjoy both. The overwatch beta was the first team based multiplayer FPS I've played for ages where I didn't get irked by my team mates being shit or when I was playing shit. On the other hand I used to collect Warhammer and I love the Shogun Total War games.

Nah, we need guest contributer Klepek to do the quick look so that he'll finally get some idea of what it feels like to be a successful Youtuber.

I would say Overwatch then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom