• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

bigtimebakalar1gulu.png

he's too big for giant bomb now

Wow, I was just watching the Quick Look of this game before UPF started!

And I stopped because I don't care about arena type psuedofighter party games.

Meme Monday has just become Meme Friday with Jeff Bakalar.

This post would have just been a photoshop with a scene of Jeff looking awkward from that segment with the caption "That look when Meme Friday" if I had the relevant skills/effort to learn said skills right now.

def sim

From normal tech talk to commenting on whatever is trending on the internet. Apparently this is going to be a regular thing for Bakalar? Huh

Mr. F

Banned
As a Canadian, watching Dan try to put together what Anne of Green Gables is through wikipedia skimming was fantastic.

Tubobutts

I hope we get a quick look of Warhammer Total War Warhammer because I'm not going to get to play it for years. And also fantasy Sicily is on the map but not playable but maybe conquerable?

And fantasy Scandanavia is pre order dlc.

I absolutely loved Shogun 2 but bought and never played Rome 2. Skipped Attila. I want Total Warhammer but I'm going to wait until at least I'm done with the next Witcher 3 expansion before picking it up.

Scizzy

Sometimes, when you get to a popular video late, it doesn't hold up. I finally played the first installment of Hitman today, so I got to watch the Hitman QL. And Brad yelling, "I'm Helmut Fucking Kroger" as he walks onto a helicopter after dropping a chandelier on a guy absolutely holds up. In fact it exceeds all expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom