• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the fuck am I reading. Bloodlines has the BEST soundtrack in the series! I'm actually angry. I'm typing this in an extremely angry voice. Go listen to this.

The arrangement of Bloodlines' OST is just so amazing to me. It nails that baroque, yet catchy, yet intricate mix so well. The bass lines in Sinking Old Sanctuary and Reincarnated Soul are just insane. I could rap about this soundtrack for hours. Calling From Heaven! Reincarnated Soul! Iron Blue Intention! Dope-ass Simon's Theme remix!

I should probably clarify that I'm just not a big fan of the Genesis sound and am willing to admit that is probably down to me being a terrible person. I think the songs themselves are good.

jaina

what the fuck am I reading. Bloodlines has the BEST soundtrack in the series! I'm actually angry. I'm typing this in an extremely angry voice. Go listen to this.

The arrangement of Bloodlines' OST is just so amazing to me. It nails that baroque, yet catchy, yet intricate mix so well. The bass lines in Sinking Old Sanctuary and Reincarnated Soul are just insane. I could rap about this soundtrack for hours. Calling From Heaven! Reincarnated Soul! Iron Blue Intention! Dope-ass Simon's Theme remix!
I don't remember it sounding this good on the stream.

bumclot

oh, so Alex is one of those assholes that doesn't understand that you exit the plane from front to back, and cutting in front of other people to save 3 seconds is a dick move.

You listened to that whole story and came away with the impression that ALEX was the asshole?

SMH

Jothel

The guy saying "zap zap zap" made me laugh way harder than I thought it would...
Anyone understand what he was saying? I assume it was Germanv

DamnBoxes

RIpw2FWl.jpg

Thank you for covering for me, TT.

oti

Banned
The guy saying "zap zap zap" made me laugh way harder than I thought it would...
Anyone understand what he was saying? I assume it was Germanv

He was talking about how the Tropical Freeze OST is one of the best OST of all time.

Here's the honest situation, there are already a lot of mechanics that have been done extremely well even in these tiny experience style games. The tech works and works well, it's only a matter of time for a combination of these mechanics to be bundled together in true larger scope "real" games. Cockpit style games are already there. However, this beginning phase is definitely not for everyone, and is prohibitively expensive. I love it though, it is really exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom