• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say they've played Hitman Go but can't remember anything about it or how to play it... This is mildly frustrating.

Honestly, I don't blame them. I have a terrible memory when it comes to games i've played. If it's been more than like 3 months since I last played a game I'll not be certain about how certain mechanics work or my answers will be non-committal.

Myggen

Honestly, I don't blame them. I have a terrible memory when it comes to games i've played. If it's been more than like 3 months since I last played a game I'll not be certain about how certain mechanics work or my answers will be non-committal.

It depends on the game for me. Games I play 15 minutes at a time like Hitman Go I tend to be the same as you, and then there's games I remember an insane amount about years after. But ask me anything about most mobile games I've played and I probably can't answer.

This weeks VR rodeo is very enjoyable.
Super dumb. Not sure if I should pick up Hitman Go VR.

As neat as it is, and I love the style, the game itself..

Myggen

This weeks VR rodeo is very enjoyable.
Super dumb. Not sure if I should pick up Hitman Go VR.

As neat as it is, and I love the style, the game itself..

Hitman Go is a really cool puzzle game. I very much enjoyed my time with it on mobile. Not sure if VR adds much to the experience, but if you want a good game to play I recommend it.

Dan: "Is that an Eva Angelina song?"

images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F09%2F11%2Fdonald%2Bglover%2Bcollar%2Btugging.gif

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
haha that guy taking jeff aside and giving tips on what to do in altspace

haha that guy taking jeff aside and giving tips on what to do in altspace
Yeah, I've talked to same guy, he's often in the welcome space.
More of a friend of the devs / a volunteer from what I remember.
Hitman Go is a really cool puzzle game. I very much enjoyed my time with it on mobile. Not sure if VR adds much to the experience, but if you want a good game to play I recommend it.
I need Picross 3D (hell even regular ass Picross) in VR.

Sony shutting down Home makes me sad. Imagine Home with PSVR support. It seems like a perfect match. Walk around all these themed spaces in VR. It seems like Altspace with a lot more stuff.

kiguel182

Okay, I just tried the black theme for the the first time and this is a game changer.

Every time Dan asks a question like that, they should make him try to answer it himself, like they did with the Hawaiian language situation.

Sometimes he should just think twice before asking those questions.

EDIT: I mean, he doesn't give a fuck and good for him but this one really got to me. It's one thing to not know European history but this is really basic stuff.

TraBuch

Banned
The most overlooked show on television finished last night. Uneven last season, but a fantastic finale.

Farewell, Banshee, you will be missed.

I'm not even gonna front, I've spent dozens of hours playing and watching Life Mods, that shit is my secret addiction. Arma 3 Life and Island Life (Arma 2) are my favorite.

Myggen

I'm not even gonna front, I've spent dozens of hours playing and watching Life Mods, that shit is my secret addiction. Arma 3 Life and Island Life (Arma 2) are my favorite.

I`ve watched dozens and dozens of hours of Arma gameplay videos (Shacktac) without having played more than a few hours of the game.

kai3345

Banned

while not totally the same, i bought rust recently and the savagery of the social interactions in that game are incredible. in exchange for protection, I offered to mine some resources for a higher level player. eventually i had enough supplies to secretly craft a gun and so eventually when the guy wasn't looking I pulled out my rifle and blew him the fuck away and then proceeded to loot his corpse for all of his high level gear and then started a new base somewhere else where he couldn't find me

Rainmaker

Banned
while not totally the same, i bought rust recently and the savagery of the social interactions in that game are incredible. in exchange for protection, I offered to mine some resources for a higher level player. eventually i had enough supplies to secretly craft a gun and so eventually when the guy wasn't looking I pulled out my rifle and blew him the fuck away and then proceeded to loot his corpse for all of his high level gear and then started a new base somewhere else where he couldn't find me

I went so deep into a Rust hole awhile back with a couple of friends. I have so many incredible and fucked up stories from dealing with people in that game. It was really special. I hope one day I can get a group of friends back into it.

I`ve watched dozens and dozens of hours of Arma gameplay videos (Shacktac) without having played more than a few hours of the game.

That Shacktac videos are great examples of Arma at it's most, really great for learning how the complex systems work too.

Rust social interactions are the craziest for sure, the most depraved, psychotic individuals play Rust, it's also know as Human Nature Simulator for a reason.

FStop7

Banned
Dan, come on, I know the dumb regular guy thing is your shtick but you must know how gas exchange happens. Those giant things called your lungs?

i'm actually having a little moment here listening to that

e: "plants give out nitrogen" asdfjhfg

This and the "don't know my own pants size" thing are just trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom