• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
so notch melting down on twitter again is not really relevant or imho particularly threadworthy but it did lead to this headline which i think is amazing

give a man a billion dollars and he'll come up with ways that he's discriminated against. notch seems like a cool dude and stuff like this is a bummer.

funny headline though

on topic because i'm at the top of the page: this Vrodeo seems real great so far. i really dig this feature

yami4ct

Guys, screw Overwatch. We all know the hip kids are into that Gundam.

New episode of The Origin is too damn good. I was not a fan of the early parts of the flashback arc in the manga, but now we're getting to the good shit. Hopefully the announcement that they're continuing after finishing this arc means we get a proper new adaptation of the One Year War and we can see this badass in action.

m190_150.jpg

RX-78 Origin is a king!

Too bad it's an OVA series because the 6 month wait between episodes is brutal.

Teddified

Just finished Far Harbor, pretty good I'd have to say probably not the best fallout DLC but I enjoyed the story well enough. Took me about 15 or so hours to 100% it.

I enjoyed the ending choices
whether to turn DIMA in or continue with his plan and replace the atom guy. and the fact you could basically kill every faction with nukes or the fog. I'm a nice guy so I kept all the factions alive and peaceful.

Tubobutts

eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate, eXquisite. Five = V = Vinny.

New feature is Vinny playing Stellaris.
---
Exquisite is the opposite of Inquisite probably.

Dark Heresy Unplugged is the new feature
---
Exquisite is an anagram of "I exit quest"

Brad is leaving

Wunder

Game Tapes can be really good but it can also be pretty dull. I guess the bad thing about having the duders on video is that they might feel the need to fill in dead air or riff or stuff and sometimes there's nothing to say. IDK the first one was great but the second one felt kinda flat to me.

Game Tapes can be really good but it can also be pretty dull. I guess the bad thing about having the duders on video is that they might feel the need to fill in dead air or riff or stuff and sometimes there's nothing to say. IDK the first one was great but the second one felt kinda flat to me.

Well, I think that's more on the nature of the stuff they watched in the second video. The Sony presser was more of a fascinating time capsule than the shitshow full of riffable gaffes that people make it out to be. That 5 minute highlight video on YouTube really is all of the nonsense worth poking fun at.

Plus, you didn't have Allard and the Rock at the Sony presser, so it's basically unfair to compare the two.

Ketch

eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate, eXquisite. Five = V = Vinny.

New feature is Vinny playing Stellaris.
---
Exquisite is the opposite of Inquisite probably.

Dark Heresy Unplugged is the new feature
---
Exquisite is an anagram of "I exit quest"

Brad is leaving

I checked into this. It's legit.

Wunder

Well, I think that's more on the nature of the stuff they watched in the second video. The Sony presser was more of a fascinating time capsule than the shitshow full of riffable gaffes that people make it out to be. That 5 minute highlight video on YouTube really is all of the nonsense worth poking fun at.

Plus, you didn't have Allard and the Rock at the Sony presser, so it's basically unfair to compare the two.

very true, I guess it treads a fine line between riffing and making fun of stuff and being more of a historical look back at the industry. It makes for a tonally weird series since it can flip flop each episode. That being said, I still want more!

hamchan

Let's all be honest here.

Jeff Bakalar is higher ranked than Jeff G. If they combine all the sites Jeff G would have to be subordinate to the Bakalar.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Cant wait for Jeff to shit all over Overwatch tomorow >_> Hopefully Jason will be in the poscast to off set it.

derFeef

Beastcast gushing over DOOM, basically saying it was a surprise despite in development hell and has no right to be this good.
Beastcast 30 minutes later can't remember a game that was in development hell and then was a surprise or where they would say "has no right to be this good".

Too good!

Cant wait for Jeff to shit all over Overwatch tomorow >_> Hopefully Jason will be in the poscast to off set it.

Why would he? He really likes it. You posted that exact same thing at the time the beta was ongoing and we told you that he really likes it. Keep ignoring it?

Beastcast gushing over DOOM, basically saying it was a surprise despite in development hell and has no right to be this good.
Beastcast 30 minutes later can't remember a game that was in development hell and then was a surprise or where they would say "has no right to be this good".

Too good!

I was rolling around my chair(Figuratively) during this part haha. I guess all the Doom gave them the Brad effect of forgetting. Or is it Drew who always forgets?

I was rolling around my chair(Figuratively) during this part haha. I guess all the Doom gave them the Brad effect of forgetting. Or is it Drew who always forgets?

I think what they thought is a game that didn't recently release, which is what I thought as well. That question also tells me it was written only because Doom turned out to be such a surprise hit.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Too good!

I thought they were specifically referring to a game which switched developement studios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom