• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what they thought is a game that didn't recently release, which is what I thought as well. That question also tells me it was written only because Doom turned out to be such a surprise hit.

They forgot about Sleeping Dogs, that had a pretty fucked development process. Started out as a True Crime sequel with Activision.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I keep going back to the doom quick look for some reason.

It's just so nice to see them being... happy.

For once in their lives.

Zaph

Unless the fan art starts aggressively bleeding out of that thread, I'd say it's not even close. Overwatch's strength is the gameplay, not quirky bullshit.

Jintor

It's enjoyable. I found it more engaging than most RPG combat systems, but I might secretly be okay with bullet hell's.

It's really the way it integrates with the story I like

Zaph

I like undertale's gameplay.

I would even call it very fun.

Don't mean to shock you or anything.

And I'm happy for you, whippy

Overwatch is probably a good game but it's already reached the annoying fan evangelism phase

please stop telling me to play the game

QWd0imk.gif

Breezy if you have problems with fandoms then you probably shouldn't be on the internet.

Hearthstone update:

I have reached Rank 14 on ladder this month after a 6 months of chipping away at the game.

I had to start over because I couldn't remember my login, and I forgot how glacially slow the tutorial/unlocking phase is to someone who knows how to play.

I had to start over because I couldn't remember my login, and I forgot how glacially slow the tutorial/unlocking phase is to someone who knows how to play.

I would probably give up on the game if that happened me. Not only the tutorial is slow but the lack of cards in the early days hurts. I was saving up coins since March (when the Old Gods expansion was first talked about), and had 5000 coins ready to spend on 50 packs at expansion launch. Those cards and a bunch of dust really helped make me bit more competitive.

I crafted Twin Emperor Vek'lor a few days ago and it seemed to make the most difference of any single card I have put in my deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom