• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Blue Snowball recently failed catastrophically, and I'll probably replace it with a Yeti. Do you like yours?

It's fantastic. Amazing quality audio. It is expensive compared to some, but it also does stuff mics double the price do. It does the basic stuff well, and does stuff I would not even bother with such a separate audio channels and recording two people at once from across a table whilst still giving clear audio

I would recommend a pop filter of some sort though

The TMS at least kind of sort of understood what they were marketing. That Mighty No 9 trailer is such a mess.

That game legit could not be looking worse right now. The marketing isn't even making it appealing. Biggest delivered flop of a game KS so far?

It certainly feels like it's shaping up to be the biggest flop, a large part of that is due to how they pitched it.

yami4ct

It certainly feels like it's shaping up to be the biggest flop, a large part of that is due to how they pitched it.

It's not just the graphics either. That weird dash/combo system looks like the antithesis of what makes a good megaman level.

It looks as if 90s Sega made a MegaMan game.

It's fantastic. Amazing quality audio. It is expensive compared to some, but it also does stuff mics double the price do. It does the basic stuff well, and does stuff I would not even bother with such a separate audio channels and recording two people at once from across a table whilst still giving clear audio

I would recommend a pop filter of some sort though

Cool, I've heard similar good things about it from a lot of people. I like the white one!

yami4ct

Thankfully Shovel Knight exists if you want a good new Megaman game.

I'm not a fan of the kind of world design or the graphical style of Shovel Knight, but the actual game was really cool.

Someone should make a Meagaman styled game in the graphical style of stuff like the DS series. That stuff looked fantastic.

Guess we getting a QL
lNqOMa5.png

So how's everyone enjoying the GB East stream? Are they playing any cool games?

They are playing 4 player party stuff. Mount your Friends and Ultimate Chicken Horse.

They might play Duck Game and Gang Beast later

It is fun. The guys are chatting about random stuff. It's a laid back afternoon kinda thing.

Come home

HEY WILL SMITH IS AT THE OFFICE AND THEY ARE LIVE STREAMING

"they are playing gang beasts"

Well OK then I guess Ill go grind trophies in Uncharted 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom