• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm oddly excited for the TMNT QL. I haven't heard good things about that game. Bad game QLs are, oddly, some of the best.
I bought the cavalry line and I play it every time I can

I can't get enough of winkyface.
...and only partly because I listened to it ten times before I realised what she was saying.

Strax

I'm oddly excited for the TMNT QL. I haven't heard good things about that game. Bad game QLs are, oddly, some of the best.

Bad license game QLs are some of the best.
This QL writes itself.

I hope its Jeff and Dan. Jeff will can it a dumb cartoon because he was older then most of the people watching it with Dan either really liking it or never watched it. They will both agree that the first film is good, followed a talk about the second movie that will turn into a discussion about Vanilla Ice and where he is today. One of them will bring up that Vanilla Ice showed up the new TNMT movie premiere. After that they'll dive into a wrestling talk since Kevin Nash was Super Shredder and Sheamus is Rocksteady in the new film.

2662680-9033392927-bt4Og.gif

Truth.

Winston is incredibly lame and his generic Pixar-esque backstory does him no favors.

Win-stonnnnn the unbeatable! King of kings, tankiest of them all, and lover of peanut butter & bananas. They say lightning doesn't strike twice... but it does for Winston.

He's pretty much the best thing ever.

Strax

If Sony and Microsoft are both going to do the little improvements I'm going PC the moment I can't use my PS4 anymore. Right now the only reason, imo, to buy a console is not worrying for 7-10 years about hardware.

If Sony and Microsoft are both going to do the little improvements I'm going PC the moment I can't use my PS4 anymore. Right now the only reason, imo, to buy a console is not worrying for 7-10 years about hardware.

I want to agree, but... I'd totally buy a console for Persona 5 or Smash Bros.

I am weak.

Strax

I want to agree, but... I'd totally buy a console for Persona 5 or Smash Bros.

I am weak.

Heh

There is no first party, Sony or Microsoft, that I crave that much. The only chance of me buying another console if things keep going the way they seem to be going is if a major third party franchise goes first party like GTA, Red Dead, Skyrim, Fallout or Monkey Island (heh) or doesn't come to PC like the last Red Dead.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Reaper is really great when you hear him say something and die halfway through. Because it sounds more like him letting out a loud, annoyed sigh like he's annoyed at the team's incomeptence.

'Push the payloa-SIIIIIGH'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom