• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess Brad is doing a retrospective on Uncharted series with Naughty Dog dude(s)? I'm piecing together what he said on Bombcast and since dev was at GB studios last week.

Myggen

So I guess Brad is doing a retrospective on Uncharted series with Naughty Dog dude(s)? I'm piecing together what he said on Bombcast and since dev was at GB studios last week.

Yup, probably something like that. Sounds really promising to me, the The Witness video they did with Blow was amazing and I really liked the QL EX they did for the Shadow Complex Remaster.

That's the most I've laughed while watching a stream since... one of the previous Gang Beasts streams.

Will Smith's death wails are the stuff of legend.

Got my E3 vacation time scheduled. Taking Monday-Wednesday off since it sounds like they'll be streaming some of the Zelda stuff. And I can stay up late for the night streams!

Myggen

Got my E3 vacation time scheduled. Taking Monday-Wednesday off since it sounds like they'll be streaming some of the Zelda stuff. And I can stay up late for the night streams!

Same. I need to go into work 1pm to 4pm on Tuesday, but other than that I'm good.

Will try to stay up for the night streams, didn't manage it last year. Those start at like 4am my time!

SomberOwl

Instead of making another Crash game they should just toss 1-3 on PS4 with trophy support like they are doing with some of their PS2 games. That would satisfy me.

Rlan

Thought:

The VRodeo is a fun way to see a lot of short, simple games over time.

Would this type of show also be good for mobile games? Would you watch it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom