• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Altus might start bringing their RPGs PC side eventually, but I don't expect it to happen anytime soon. It'll be 5+ years before P5 PC might even have a chance of happening and even then you're more likely to get P6 and P5 never gets ported.

evilore delivered the best post i've seen all day

especially as I was reading that thread earlier and having it dawn on me that I've never done a single opulent thing in my entire life and the closest thing I could think of was having about $50 worth of Johnnie Walker Blue one time

e: and yeah there's something magical about Herzog directing a more-unhinged-than-normal Cage

Its been a while since Fistful's hilarious disappearance, and he decided to up the ante.

Demo Derby this Sunday if you're into that sort of thing.
That would mean Demo Derby and Game Tapes this week right? Since Geff mentioned it on Bombcast.

lwDeYl6.png

Mr. F

Banned
Just watching the Will Smith stream archive. Gangbeasts looks like its lost something in its iterations, the physics got a bit crazy

Anyone know if there's a youtube clip of the 7 January 2014 Bombcast bit where they go on about how great developer commentary tracks for bugs found in a game would be? I've searched to no avail.

Mr. F

Banned
After the hype it had they should've just worked out bugs and released it with more maps.

Definitely. The fact it's still in early access blow my mind for how little there seems to be to it, feels like it'll be super late to its own party by the time it gets out proper

Lucha Underground continues to be the best thing going in wrestling.

Cage is great, don't think theres been a wrestler like him since Steiner brothers era Scott Steiner, it's a real treat to watch him in the ring.

Cage is great, don't think theres been a wrestler like him since Steiner brothers era Scott Steiner, it's a real treat to watch him in the ring.

are you implying that there was ever an era where scott steiner wasn't amazing

Rainmaker

Banned

This season has been kind of a letdown and I wonder if Cage would pass a piss test. He is incredibly talented though, especially for his size. The show can still be a great time here and there though.

Scott Steiner may be one of the most entertaining wrestlers of all time.

justjim89

It's Wednesday night and I haven't even finished the Bombcast yet, this whole "working adult" thing is fucking up my style.

How has the content been?

justjim89

See, I listen to it while I'm working.

So much so that I repeated it 4 times already.

I don't have the chance, because I need to be able to hear, "Hey newbie, we need sand over here!" or "I thought I showed you how to unroll the wall, new kid!" or unintelligible Spanish.

Still, worse ways to earn a buck. Building that PC is gonna be sweet.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I don't have the chance, because I need to be able to hear, "Hey newbie, we need sand over here!" or "I thought I showed you how to unroll the wall, new kid!" or unintelligible Spanish.

Still, worse ways to earn a buck. Building that PC is gonna be sweet.

Perks of having a desk job I guess, though I mostly listen with one ear free so that I'm not shut out from the office.

On the other hand you'll probably live longer than me as I slowly wither away due to long periods of physical inactivity. :p

are you implying that there was ever an era where scott steiner wasn't amazing

Speaking more so for his in ring work, deteriorated as he got older. There's no doubt in my mind that if Steiner had his Big Poppa Pump gimmick while he could still move that he'd be the best wrestler in the world.

This season has been kind of a letdown and I wonder if Cage would pass a piss test. He is incredibly talented though, especially for his size. The show can still be a great time here and there though.

Scott Steiner may be one of the most entertaining wrestlers of all time.

I see where you're coming from. it's had a few missteps, and its far from the perfect wrestling program, but that being said; there's still no other promotion that I'd rather be watching outside of NJPW.

yami4ct

No Man's Sky getting delayed so close to release is a mess. It's a real bad look for a game who's expectations are already out of control.

The first major twist in Xenoblade X was hilarious. The end twist is kinda real dumb.

yami4ct

with duke nukem forever out and versus 13 coming out, we need a new vaporware game

congrats no man's sky

Final Fantasy XV might as well not be Versus XIII at this point, honestly. It seems like the only thing those games have in common are the genre and character designs. Not that I think that's a bad thing.

TraBuch

Banned
I literally have no idea what people are talking about when they say the second season of Lucha Underground has been disappointing. The wrestling's been fantastic like always, the storylines are even more fucking bonkers, guys that deserved more of a role in the first season like Killshot, Mack and Jack Evans are getting way more shine.

The most common complaint I've seen is that they don't like what's being done with Pentagon Jr and that strikes me as a "Waaaaaah, they're not pushing my favorite wrestler!" complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom