• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

Since Syberia 3 got a release date (I will believe it when I see it). Vinny should do a video retrospective of the first two games. I think he would really like them.

I have particularity great memories of the first one. That starting village with the automaton factory. The amazonian greenhouse. The Russian Cosmonaut facility. So many great locations. All I remember from 2 was the monastery and the train -so maybe not as great as the first game.

Strax

I love Jason but I was hoping for my QL fanfic.

Bad license game QLs are some of the best.
This QL writes itself.

I hope its Jeff and Dan. Jeff will can it a dumb cartoon because he was older then most of the people watching it with Dan either really liking it or never watched it. They will both agree that the first film is good, followed a talk about the second movie that will turn into a discussion about Vanilla Ice and where he is today. One of them will bring up that Vanilla Ice showed up the new TNMT movie premiere. After that they'll dive into a wrestling talk since Kevin Nash was Super Shredder and Sheamus is Rocksteady in the new film.

edit

Sheamus talk - check

Man, my fanfic was way off.

Phediuk

Good lord that Ninja Turtles game looks boring as fuck.

The funny part is that Jeff was trying to be enthusiastic during the QL but there was just nothing to say after 10 minutes or so.

Megasoum

Banned
well I mean... that's what all signs are pointing to?

but nobody in this thread has any fucking idea what or how much Brad does there

Where did you get the Nolan North stuff? All I saw was Cowboy was on the set?

Also, if North really was there I'm glad Patrick wasn't there this time.

pizzacat

Banned
I mean I'm someone who will pay bottom dollar for everything at every turn, but $100 for a leather bag really isn't that bad

e: and yeah the coffee one is the better of the two
I've been looking for a bag for my arcade stick for like 2 weeks and I've found the one I want but it's $40 that's too much for me lol.

You guys should all adopt me and pay for my tuition

At least the summer ones

popo

End of Bombcast. Discussion about digital refunds on consoles. Someone wonders what would happen if you had your Wii-U stolen. Would Nintendo transfer licences over to the new one or give store credit?

If only they knew someone they could ask.

2856028-dan+ryckert+on+twitter+++got+my+new+wii+u++but+i+guess+i+can+t+link+my+nintendo+id+to+it+since+it+s+tied+to+the+stolen+one.+as+are+all+my+games.+this+is+convenient.+.png

I assume Dan had tuned out by then.

Thanks guys! I'll go with the coffee one. I don't really need quick access pockets, so no worries there. It's a huge step up from my current shitty laptop-style bag, and since I'll use it almost every day I think $100 is money well-spent.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hmm, looking at the hide it's ok. The fact that it advertises showing the natural scarring on the skin means that it's usually the cheaper genuine leather off-cuts which I usually get to play around with, but it's probably not top or full grain which is where things starts getting expensive.

Hmm, looking at the hide it's ok. The fact that it advertises showing the natural scarring on the skin means that it's usually the cheaper genuine leather off-cuts which I usually get to play around with, but it's probably not top or full grain which is where things starts getting expensive.

Interesting! Seems good for the price, I guess. I know I can spend hundreds more on a leather bag, but this one seems at least a step up from the standard ~$50 bag.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Interesting! Seems good for the price, I guess. I know I can spend hundreds more on a leather bag, but this one seems at least a step up from the standard ~$50 leather bag.

Oh no it's a good deal. Leather bag making is pretty goddamn time consuming, though it's probably a lot faster with machine stitch and automatic cutters.

Jintor

Maybe it's a consequence of having less time to play games but getting rekt by bosses in fe fates after clearing the entire map is fucking infuriating. Like I just completely flushed a half hour down the drain.

Teddified

The fact that I own .hack vol. 1, 2 and 4, but I rented vol. 3 will forever haunt me. Or at least, it will until I break down and spend the kind of dumb money to finish the set. I was an idiot as a kid.

I'm sad I never bought the GU stuff either. That stuff goes for insane cash. Dammit Bandai, give us PS2 classics versions of those or even better HD remasters.

Yeah it kind of bums me out that I don't have much of my games from the past anymore. I mostly had to rely on rentals or trading in games to get new things to play so the only "old" games I actually still own are some PC games that you can't sell back and some PS3 games since that's when I started to get my own money. But then I also think back and think I'm not a person who would replay most games so if I still had them they would just be in a box collecting dust anyway.

I wouldn't be against a HD collection of GU though and would totally replay it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom