• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a Swissgear wheeling bag because my shoulders and back start to hurt if I put any weight on it, but man is it inconvenient if there's anyone else in the area.

Curufinwe

End of Bombcast. Discussion about digital refunds on consoles. Someone wonders what would happen if you had your Wii-U stolen. Would Nintendo transfer licences over to the new one or give store credit?

If only they knew someone they could ask.

2856028-dan+ryckert+on+twitter+++got+my+new+wii+u++but+i+guess+i+can+t+link+my+nintendo+id+to+it+since+it+s+tied+to+the+stolen+one.+as+are+all+my+games.+this+is+convenient.+.png

I assume Dan had tuned out by then.

Certain memories were lost in the old Dan to new Dan transfer.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah I'm kind of thinking of restarting FE fates without classic mode, because goddamn I do not have time for restarts.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I know I'm super late on this but I finally finished watching their second Sapienza run in Hitdan. I'm so happy they like the game despite the way they play it. This is such a great game.

Does anyone know what software/hardware structure East uses? I know they use a Blackmagic ATEM, but what is their software solution to pushing out their feeds?

Really wish Drew, Jason or Vinny would give a big tour of their respective new studios. Seeing how they structure them is super fascinating.

daydream

Banned
i'm on board with some classic beat'em ups but tmnt still seems iffy even if you're prepared to handle the more repetitive elements. it's like everything is bloated to stall for time. the environments seem too big, the bosses have too much health, etc. etc.

Korra still is the best Acti-Platinum game for me. Transformers might be a better game but I don't care about that IP.

Korra was real fun for a bite-size $15 platinum experience. Only major downside was that it took too long to get all your bending back.

I'm real excited for Nier 2 and Scalebound though.

Platinum is a garbage-tier developer that's all flash and no substance.

Nah, their higher end games have considerable depth to their combat, which make them real fun to replay when you unlock all your abilities

W101 has more substance than their other games though since it actually tries to have an interesting narrative and plays with a lot of different mechanics. Hoping we get the same from Kamiya in Scalebound

TraBuch

Banned
Don't tell Kamiya I said that because he might insult my mother on Twitter, and then get a pass for it because he's so silly while Jaffe and Fish get ripped on by everybody.

pizzacat

Banned
Platinum is a garbage-tier developer that's all flash and no substance.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

FINALLY

WE DONT HAVE TO PRETEND ANYMORE GUYS

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Don't tell Kamiya I said that because he might insult my mother on Twitter, and then get a pass for it because he's so silly while Jaffe and Fish get ripped on by everybody.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Jaffe and fish are two egotistical assholes

Kamiya is humorous and modest. When Kamiya trolls someone, its funny. When fish does it, hes completely dead serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom