• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess Who

Banned
gmpnqNz.jpg

I want a surround sound mix of the Bombcast. I want to feel like I'm sitting in the middle of that table and everyone is talking around me.

Scizzy

When the zombies come, Jeff would be among the first of the staff to fall. Open question as to whether Drew or Vinny would be the last.

oti

Banned
I want a surround sound mix of the Bombcast. I want to feel like I'm sitting in the middle of that table and everyone is talking around me.

Guess Who-kun was lying in his bed, ready to enter the realm of dreams when suddenly he heard a strange voice coming from his left. "I just farted", the strange voice proclaimed. In shock Guess Who-kun stood up. What was that? He knew the man's voice, it was Dan, a very strange human who's life was full of question marks for Guess Who-kun. He relaxed. It was just a podcast. Reaching for his water bottle next to his bed he saw his phone, completely off, waiting to be plugged in. That's funny, Guess Who-kun thought, how can my phone be there if I'm listening to the podc- A weird voice out of the kitchen took him out of his thought. It sounded like someone throwing pogs against each other. Guess Who-kun was terrified. He took the only weapon-like object in his proximity, an original Xbox controller, and opened the door to the kitchen.

To be Continued

Salarians

Super weird that Platinum used the MadWorld/Anarchy Reigns world design for TMNT. I like those games (more than I should) but it was in spite of the "do a bunch of boring shit before you can see the cool boss fights" structure.

just shoot him
why don't they just shoot the steering wheel out of his hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom