• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the ridiculously passive-aggressive way you go about it. They way you cry any time anyone brings up any of the McElroys.

"How dare you complain against off topic posts that I make! How dare you!"

uh-huh. At this point, me complaining about the mcelroys is a running joke. But you really like going off topic, it seems.

Seriously seems like the announcers for that Forumla 3 crash didn't give a fuck about the guy whose car launched 40 feet high.

That's probably just a day in the life for them. "Oh look, another auto explosion."

When are danny and drew supposed to be going to Canada anyhow?

Salarians

tumblr_ndn8ncxbrD1sqejyvo1_400.gif

Strax

Having played something like 12 hours of Overwatch + 12 hours in the Beta my complains are thus

Why do they show me Estimated time connecting me to a sever when it never right?
Must be online for AI battles - I waited 60 secs for the game to find me a AI server
Not being able to do training with somebody else but Soldier 76 is strange
The shorts Blizzard puts out should be in the game somewhere
Play of the game is just a attacker using his ulti and the really boring. Only time I've seen something was when I played Mercy and revived my entire team at the same time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So Vinny is playing Overwatch in his free time even?

GOTY is going to be a fight between Doom and Overwatch then. I can't imagine anything else coming out this year that'll contend for no 1 over those two.

I would personally love to see Overwatch take it, but, considering they stop just short of vomiting actual rainbows when talking about DOOM, it's probably not going to.

Fox318

I would personally love to see Overwatch take it, but, considering they stop just short of vomiting actual rainbows when talking about DOOM, it's probably not going to.

I've yet to play ether so I can't speak to the quality of the games but the crew seems to hate multiplayer games with the exception of Brad with DOTA2 and Jason with fighting games.

Part of it might just be the lifestyle of covering new games turns into a junkie looking for more veins to shoot up. They don't really have the time to get into any one single multiplayer game.

I've yet to play ether so I can't speak to the quality of the games but the crew seems to hate multiplayer games with the exception of Brad with DOTA2 and Jason with fighting games.

Part of it might just be the lifestyle of covering new games turns into a junkie looking for more veins to shoot up. They don't really have the time to get into any one single multiplayer game.

rocket league was the third best game of the year

Justin

So Vinny is playing Overwatch in his free time even?

GOTY is going to be a fight between Doom and Overwatch then. I can't imagine anything else coming out this year that'll contend for no 1 over those two.

No way is Vinny putting Overwatch over Factorio at the end of the year.

Zaph

Play of the game is just a attacker using his ulti and the really boring. Only time I've seen something was when I played Mercy and revived my entire team at the same time.

That just happened to me today and is my only potg. Is there a way to save highlights externally? I need it archived should I ever have to pretend I'm good at games.

Yep, I was factoring that into why they'd eventually settle on DOOM. I remembered how they all heaped tons and tons of praise on Splatoon (deservedly imo) during its release and how almost all of them immediately fell off. Like you said, it's part of keeping up with the industry.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Having played something like 12 hours of Overwatch + 12 hours in the Beta my complains are thus

Why do they show me Estimated time connecting me to a sever when it never right?
Must be online for AI battles - I waited 60 secs for the game to find me a AI server
Not being able to do training with somebody else but Soldier 76 is strange
The shorts Blizzard puts out should be in the game somewhere

Mercy play of the game is the lamest play of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom